Chapter 30

Tony's POV

I don't know who Nick is but he so cute. he has the softest chestnut brown hair and the dreamiest green eyes and .............. Wait I have a girlfriend. But just the thought of nick made heat rise to my cheeks and my face really red. He was my boyfriend no way. He was too cute plus what about Emily. And I'm not gay. Right?

"Ewwww I'm not gay okay I have a girlfriend" I didn't mean to sound rude or disgusted. I didn't want Ondreaz to find out and I was confused. I just didn't want Emily to know either.

"Ondreaz what is this crazy guy doing here" I tried to make it seem as though I hated him so that Ondreaz wouldn't think I would have a crush on a guy. Ondreaz just looked at the floor and left the room. Okay that was really weird. He just sat there in the corner of the room. The more I looked at him the more I fell in love. He needed to go.

"I don't know who you are can you get out " I said with anger in my voice. I didn't mean to sound angry but I didn't want him staying there and making me even more gay.

"Oh okay sorry" he said running out crying. Great now I made his felt bad. What was I supposed to do now. There was absolutely no chance of him liking me now.

"Nick" I said. I tried calling him but I didn't have enough energy to scream. I started to get up but I saw an IV needle in me. As soon as I was gonna take it out and chase after Nick, 3 nurses came into the room.

"Don't touch that young man" one of them said with a stern voice.

"I need to go" I said sounding desperate.

"No" they said as they dosed me with a stronger anaesthetic and I fell asleep again still thinking about Nick.