Chapter 16

Tony's POV

Nick had fallen asleep on my lap and I got a call from Avani.

Avani Tony

You know I can see you

What do you mean

Nick fell asleep on your lap how cute

Avani squealed and started fangirling over the phone. I seriously don't get both of them. I just hung up on them. I heard cute quiet snores escape from Nick's mouth. He was so adorable. I got disturbed by another sudden jolt and the Ferris wheel started working again. However it woke Nick up from his sleep.

"What happened" he said rubbing his eyes and staring around really confused.

"It's okay. The ferris wheel stopped working so you fell asleep on my lap." I said giving his a reassuring smile.

"Okay " he said blushing and giving me a kiss. I heard a lot of noise. That was when I realised that we were at the bottom of the Ferris wheel and the door was open. I wouldn't really care if it was just our friends. I saw so many people with their phones out taking picture. Nick pulled away and ran straight towards the exit

Nick's POV

I saw so many people on their phones taking pictures and I knew this was gonna be all over twitter and instagram and Tiktok room was gonna have something to say about it. I ran towards the exit. I haven't came out to my mum yet and I knew that she were gonna find out about it. I'm pretty sure mum's homophobic . I ran and just kept running until I came to an abandoned park. I saw Tony running behind me but I just didn't want to see him. I had lost him by the time I had gotten to the park. My phone was blowing up with messages from Tony and everyone else. I just silenced it and shoved in my back pocket. I could feel tears streaming down my face. I just sat there and fell asleep.