Chapeter 9: talking

Finnick pov

She comes back and ignoring me like she has been for two weeks.

I knock on her locked door and say, "Annie come on, its time to know the scores."

She comes out and sits the couch and I just look at her. The girl from one got a ten and same with the district two girl. The district one boy got a nine and the district two boy got an eight. The ditrict tree girl got a five and the district three boy got a three. Finally its time for Marlin, he got a ten! And now I am really nervous becouse its Annies turn and she got an eleven! Oh my god she got the best score! I knew she could do it. I am so poroud of her. After its over I just grab her hand but then she trys to take back her hand but I don't let go, all I do is look at her. I really do love her. But she is making it so hard to see her like this, angry at me, I hate it.

"Annie, I am really sorry its horrible to see you hate me. I honestly do love you, I've been an imotiomal mess without you. Please take me back, you are the only one I will ever love, and I mean that."

"I love you too. And I forgive you." She said. That made me the the happiest I've been in weeks. Then I remember why I was at that beach, to collect tiny sea shells in case I got bored. So I made this bracelet on the train, its got puka shells on it with black rope.

"I made something for you. Will you wear it as the token? It's a bracel-'' before I can finnish my sentence she replies with this. 

"Yes. I'm so sorry for acting like a huge jerk, I was just really upset and wasn't thinking. I really do love you." Said Annie

"I do too. I'll go get it want to come?" I asked with her looking back up at me. She looks so happy. I never want this moment to end, but it sadly does when Amathyst comes over yelling at us to stop as we kiss, but we just drown her out as everyone else oohs and ahs. Adventually we pull away. She turns the brightest red I have ever seen, and all I think is 'I really wanna marry this girl.'

''I should get ready for tomorrow, see you tomorrow, love you." Annie said so she went to bed and I got my bracelet and nocked on her door.

"May I come in?" I asked.

"Yes you may." She said with the cutest giggle.

"I got the bracelet for you, its got sea shells and I think its ok if you wear two this year. I got the ok, so you can wear that necklace and this bracelet."

"Thanks Finn, I love you." I haven't heard her say that in weeks.

''I love you too Ann. I am so glad I met you on that beach and got picked during the reaping. So then we would not be together and by the way I know you can win, I'll let you get ready." I kiss her forehead and leave.

Now I am confronted with Amathyst.

''What was that you cannot date your tribute! What will the capitol think! Use your head Finnick! She might not survi-" then I cut her off.

"Yes she will survive and I don't care what the capitol thinks! I love Annie and I don't care what I have to do to help her win. So be quiet Amathyst." Wow I never talked like that before. She just looks furious at me and walks away. I go to bed and get ready for tomorrow, the interviews. Not excited.