Chapter 4: the prep team and the stylist

Annie pov

When I wake up I can hear somthing from the kitchen. So I get out of bed and my feet feel freezing becouse the floor wich I noticed was white tile. So when I opened the door I see three people standing and talking. I could tell they were from the capitol becouse they had that capitol accent and their clothes were so outlandish.

"Hello, are you...Annie?" Asked one of the two ladies.

"Yes, I am. Who are you?" I asked

"I am Emerald, I do your hair." She said.

"I am Ember, I do your nails." He said.

"And I am Rose, I do your make up. We are here to help you get ready for the chariot parade, and make you unforgettable." She said.

"Thank you? I guess. I just have to eat breakfast." I said. I only had time to eat a bannana then I was rushed out into this place that was mostly silver. They waxed me, plucked my eyebrows and hosed me down. I had to be hosed down even more becouse I had over five jobs that mostly involved dirt back home to keep my house because I lived at home alone since my familys death by peacekeepers. Its been one year since their deaths. All becouse of me. When they were done they left and then someone came in, she was wearing a black buttondown shirt and a black skirt that went just above the knee. The shirt was tucked in and she was wearing black high heels. The only thing that didn't really go with her outfit was her dark blue eyeliner that went with her eyes that were light blue with dark blue specks.

"Hello my name is Ashley. I am your stylist." I was really shocked, I expected someone way over the top.

"Hi my name is-" She stopped me.

"I know who you are. So lets get down to business. What do you think about water and nets as an accessorie?" She asked me.

"Um...shure, I don't know honestly. Wait what water?" I asked.

"Don't worry fake water, like an illusion. And I hope you don't mind but my brother is here, his name is Cinna." She said.

"Oh, I don't mind. And ok fake water it is." I said.

Then a man that looks alot like Ashley came in. "Hi my name is Cinna. And I am going to help you guys. I'm training, President Snow said that I will be ready to start for the 74th games! But this goes first. So I already started making designs." He shows the designs and they are really amazing, I like one where I am wearing a dress that is mostly made out of water. Its strapless and goes up to my knee.

"This one. I love it." I said.

"Ok we'll do that one then. Thank you Cinna." Said Ashley.

"Ok I'll help make it." Said Cinna.

Twenty minutes later.

"Ok I'll help you.'' She helped me into my dress. It was perfect with same colored shoes.

"Its beautiful. I love it!" I said. But I wasn't wrong. Now it was time to go to the chariot.