Chapter 21: her question

Annie pov

It's been a week since Finnicks birthday. I wake up before Finn and realize that we're in a new house. I'm puzzled, but then I remember what happened last week. We moved into a new house while people try to fix our house. I decide to get out of bed and make breakfast, wich Finnick always got nervous about me doing concidering what I did to our house. I ended up making waffles. I grabbed two plates and put three waffles each, wich Finnick always loves and and then I hear him say,

"Well, waffles. Whats the big event? Need to tell me something?" He asked groggily.

"No, just want to see you happy. And I know waffles are you're favourate breakfast, so I decieded to make those."

"Annie, whenever I'm with you, I'm always happy."

After around fifteen minutes of eating I ask a question.

"Finnick, why do you love me?"

Finnick seems stunned as he dropped his fork.

"Annie Cresta why would you ask that?"

"It's just 'cause I know people call me Crazy Cresta and I know their right. I know I'm not all the way there from reality. People from other districts call me 'the mad girl back home' I even need you to watch over me. I know you also love me Finn, but thats one reason of two. I know they told you the day I came back from my games. Thats why you were crying. Because I would never be the same again. And you're right. I never will, and I know that. You stuck through me at my worst like the horrible nightmares and the times I laugh at inappropriate times. And all I can just say, is thank you."

"Wow, Annie. I love you and I do becouse you are nothing like any person I've ever met. You are outgoing, sweet, funny, and you love me for who I am. Not forwhat I look like. You look at me and see the boy that you used to know before I won my games. You help me live every day. Without you my life has no meaning. I love you for you. Not what you used to be. I will love you forever Annie, and I would do anything for you."

"Awwe Finn, I love you for who you are too. I love you. More than you can even understand." After that we kiss and then we hug and then after like ten minutes of hugging we finnish eating. After that, our day is just the same. Wich is being at the beach while Finn is catching fish, I am making nets.