Chapter 26: watching the chariots

Annie pov

I wake up around one o'clock becouse I could not sleep at all. All I had were nightmares. Then remember that the chariots are today. I walk down the stairs becouse I know they don't start for another two hours, turn on the television. I wait about two hours and see the chariots.

"What the hell is Finnick wearing?" I yell. It looks like he's wearing nothing but a net. Its extremely revealing. I just ignore the fact and be grateful that I can see Finn again. So I don't focous on anything but Finnick. I miss him so much. I also notice he's wearing the engagement ring. Thats the only thing that makes me smile, well, beside seeing him again. I hate being alone. I can't wait to see him after. I know he will win. I just know it. He has to. He promised, so we could get married. And have a future together. Where we live in victors village. With mabie one or two kids with Finnick as he teaches them how to use a trident or swim. While I'm sitting on the sand watching them as Finnick looks back at me and smiles. I snap out of my trance and look at the screen that is now Ceaser Flickerman and Claudius Templesmith talking about the games and how exciting they are this year yet how sad thet are to see all but one go. I carry on with the rest of the day thinking about the future I was thinking of earlier.