Chapter 15: living with Finnick

Annie pov

When I get at Finns house he shows me to my room. After I open the door I see a room thats dark and light blue on the walls, the walls look like waves, there are shelves with plush dolphins, sharks, and fish on several shelves. And the the dressers were white and blue. It was really a beautiful sight to behold.

"Thanks Finn! I love it! It's perfect."

"Of course Ann. Love you. Wanna go to the beach?"

"Umm...shure I guess." When we get to the beach and I start to have a panic attack.

"Annie. Are you ok? Thats right your ptsd. I forgot about it. I'm sorry Annie. Lets go home." We get back home and he tries to calm me down but I just push him away.

"Annie its ok. Its me, Finnick." Once  I heard his voice I start to calm down. I open my eyes and hug him. So this is my life now. Can't go to the beach or panic attack. I'm nervous that he isn't gonna love me anymore. A mad girl from home. I run off to my room and fall right to sleep. I have a nightmare. I'm on the games again, Finn is too. Next thing I know he grabs a trident and spears me. Thats the nightmare. I wame up. Sweating bullets and I'm screaming and covering my ears with my eyes closed I hear my door fly open and I know it's Finnick. He just holds me and rubs my back saying soothing things into my ear. I open my eyes crying and I tell him my nightmare.

''Oh, Annie. I would never hurt you, I love you. Do you understand?"

"Actually no. You could have anyone from the capitol l, but you chose me. A mad girl from home-" As I say this he starts to kiss me. I kiss him back and then we stop so he could speak.

"Annie, mad or not you are still the beautiful girl I met on the beach before the reaping. I love you Annie Cresta. You are the reason I live. Without you I would have died. You saved me from that. And I'll help you from this. I promi-" I'm not able to finnish before she kisses me again. That was the best night of my life, because I got to spend it with her.