Chapter 27: watching his interviews

Annie pov

A/N: Hey everyone so, I know there is alot of Annie povs but its easier. So during the games there will be only Annie povs even though there is not alot of Finnick povs but I'm trying to make more Finnick povs, I promise.

I can't wait until tonight so atleast I can hear his voice. It starts and all I can think of is hearing is voice. It starts off with Gloss and Cashmere, then Enobaria and Brudus, next is Wiress and Bettee. Now its Finnicks turn. I see him. All I can think of when I see his outfit is one word, pirate. He looks like a pirate, like one from the movies or something. Anyways I hear Ceaser talking to him so I listen very closely.

"Finnick, I hear you have something to say to a special someone." Says Ceaser. And he just shakes his head yes.

"My love, you have my heart for all eternity. And. If, if I in that arena, my last thought will be of you're lips." I don't feel even a little phased becouse he has said even more cheesey stuff like that. But I still love what he says becouse I get to see him again. I am terrified for tomorrow becouse I know that he might not live but, he promised. So I believe him, I have to.  After the interviews they all join hands and raise them up. I am completely shocked that they eould pull such a move on capitol television. Quickly after the lights shut off and I can't see him anywhere. So I decide to go to bed.