Chapter 10: the interviews

Annie pov

It's time for the interview with Ceaser Flickerman and I am really nervous becouse I have never been on live national television.

"Annie are you ready yet? We're gonna be late!" Finnick said.

"Yeah, I know I'll be right there. Just gotta put on my bracelet!"

"Ok, hurry though!" I get out and he is speechless. I am wearing mostly that fake water stuff. But I am also wering ocean blue platform high heels, and it hurts. I see Marlin wearing an ocean blue siut but the jacket is made of the same material.

Twenty minutes later.

Its time for my interview. I sit down and Ceaser asks me a question.

"Hello Annie, are you prepared for tomorrow?"

"I guess, I've been getting ready for this so I can win."

"Well, I bet you have someone at home waiting for you.''

"Actually Ceaser not exactly, not at home. But I am not single."

"Well then who has your heart?"

I am really nervous about that question, but I need to answer this. "Finnick Odair, we started dating two days after the reaping." A wave of shock comes throughout the crowd. Finn is gonna kill me when I get off the stage.

"Well then, what about the necklace and bracelet?" Ceaser must be trying desperately to change the subject.

"Well I made this necklace a year ago. And Finnick made me this bracelet."

"Well, they are both very pretty. And one more question, what was Finnicks reaction when you found out you got an eleven?"

"He was ecstatic, I have never seen him so happy ever."

"Well, thank you for comming tonight Annie."

"My pleasure Ceaser."

"Let's give a hand for Annie Cresta everybody!" The whole crowd cheers as I walk off. Now I have to face Finnick, I see him and he looks petrified. Worse than Marlin at the reaping.

"Annie what were you thinking President Snow could kill you for this, I don't know what I would do without you, I love you Annie, you know that but if you die I die with you."

"I don't know what I was thinking, I just said it. I am really sorry Finn, I really am." Soon we both start to go to the hotel. I just need to keep marlin safe. Thats all I know. He is just so young.

Now I get ready for tomorrow, take a shower after grabbing my clothes and brush my teeth and hair and go to sleep. Terrified for tomorrow.