Chapter 37: getting the dress

Annie pov

I get into the hovercraft with Katniss, Gale, and Boggs. Katniss got her prep team and they came with us as well. No one knows how excited and nervous I feel about this. When we get there we all get out and move into Katniss' house quickly. While Katniss and I are looking at dresses her prep team litterally grabs me and pulls me aside to examine me.

''Do you think wich dress I'm thinking of?'' Asks one of Katniss' prep team members, I think her name is Octavia.

''The one from when she went to district five for her victory tour?'' I think Flavius is is the one to say it.

''Brilliant!'' Exclaims Venia. They grab a green silk dress. It's beautiful. I love it. In other words, its perfect. I try it on and it is a little big, but it'll be worked on.

''What di you think?'' I ask Katniss.

''It's beautiful. Cinna would have loved to see you wear it. It's perfect for you, just needs to be tailored.''

''Ok. Mabie we should get going.''

''Ok. We'll let you get changed.'' And with that their gone. When I come out we get some extra things just incase and we leave. I get back and take my new dress to get altered to fit. I then find Finnick and we go to bed due to how hectic today was.