Chapter One.

In a small home in Liones a beautiful sliver haired goddess readied for her night at work. Slipping into her lacey skin tight dress and heels she felt nervous. Normally the feeling wouldn't hit her so hard before a dance but tonight the big Heir will be attending for his 21st Birthday and has requested the top dancer to be there. Merlin says her ratings have been more than perfect lately and this was her honor.

Yet.. the only thing Elizabeth could think about was making sure she could please him enough to make him come back for more. Big shots.. she thought to herself.

Confidence is key.
She put on her trench coat styled jacket and left her home.

On the other hand, the demon Heir was bickering with his father. "Son just enjoy the party. You'll need to worry about our empire later. Take Zeldris with you. That boys been crawling under my skin lately" his father demanded before Meliodas stormed out of his office.

Immediately he stomped over to his brothers room and banged on the door. "YO Zeldy! Get ready you're coming with me." The door opened slowly and his brothers big eyes were seen through the crack.

"Its my birthday. You can't miss it. I'll be waiting in the limo"

Zeldris watched his brother walk away. He admired how strong Meliodas was. How confident he held himself and how mature he was at this age. Ready to take on Fathers legacy. Quickly he ran to get ready and meet his big brother. A night he will remember he hoped.

The Club~

"Okay ladies listen up. The Demon Prince Meliodas has rented out a booth for his 21st birthday. It's our job to make sure this man is taken care of. Not only is he Royalty but as of tomorrow he will be head of Drakon Inc. The largest monopoly this world has seen. What he asks for he gets got it?" Merlin lectured before the guest of honor arrived.

"Who will be center stage Miss Merlin?" Diane asks. She was a beautiful brown hair, violet eyed woman. She was the first to get close to Elizabeth after she started working a year ago. "Who else? It's of course me" A tall red head named Victoria said besides Diane.

"Although each one of you are gorgeous theres only one girl who has skyrocketed since she joined. The honor tonight is Elizabeth's. No ifs ands or buts about this. Go get ready. I'll be in my office handling some paperwork before the night begins."
Merlin walked away before Victoria could even reply.

"Tsk. Figures you would be the one Princess." Vic scoffed and crossed her arms. It was obvious the beauty had wanted to claim the top customer all to herself.

"Honestly I didn't think they would choose me. I say yo-"
"Oh shut it Princess. It isn't you it's the fact that my Prince is coming here and as a demon I can't even worship him in my own way. Do you know how insanely attractive this guy is" the redhead pouted and groaned.

"Vic I know to you this is important but let someone else take the stage. You've been center for 3 straight years." Diane stated to her. She leaned against the bar island while Elizabeth sat on top of it with her legs crossed.

"I promise to give you all the shine after" Ellie laughed reaching out for her dancing sister. Vic rolled her eyes and hugged her. Ever since Elizabeth came she had gotten used to sharing the spotlight. She knew Ellie was breathtaking and that all the men saw her as a prize.

"Alright alright. Let's get ready then."

The girls went into the dressing room and readied with the other 12 girls that worked there.

The club opened shortly and was flooded with people. Music blasted from all around them.

Meliodas' POV:

I walked into the club with Ban, Zeldris and 2 other men from my company. King and Arthur. We took our seats in front of the stage. The waitresses greeted us with cleavage and Vanya Ale.

"Welcome Master." A tall and beautiful redhead greeted me. "Are you my dancer?" I asked with my arms crossed. She shook her head and looked over to Zeldris. "I was ordered for him. I was asked to tell you that Princess will be out shortly" she winked at me and walked over to my younger brother.

Damn.. if that woman isn't mine than who is the top dancer here? I thought to myself and gulped my Ale.
After 5 more minutes a silverette had walked out.

I felt her hands on my knees slide to my thighs. Her face inches from mine and an innocent smile on her face. "You must be mine then" I smirked. This one was bold.

She nodded and climbed onto me. She sat on my lap facing me her hands forcing mine to trail down her body. "You're a confident one huh? No one in their right minds would touch me without permission" whispering that into her ear I saw a sweet smile appear on her. "What would you like Master?" The innocence in her voice drove me wild. Her flustered cheeks caught me off guard as well. So confident yet so shy all at the same time.
"Dance for me." I found myself demanding. She turned herself around and worked her hips to the music. My hands ran all through her body. She was soft and smelled devine. Her body amazed me and the way she swayed hypnotized me.

I traced her spine and tugged on her bra strap a bit. The red in her face deepend and caused me to smirk. Mmm... I like playing with this one.
The demon within me had found his toy.

Elizabeth's POV:

I felt his hands travel my body as I danced on his lap. The girls weren't kidding when they said he was insanely attractive. It almost made this job easy. An exotic dancer isn't the career choice for everyone but for me it paid the bills.

Meliodas watched me so intensely. His emerald eyes wandered a lot. It was like he was curious about me. A glance to the left made me notice his other friends watching us.

A show. That's all I was.

After his hour was up I stood slowly from his lap. I heard a low growl and faced towards him again. "Thank you for choosing me" I kissed his tie that I had been playing with and turned to walk away.

When I got backstage the girls crowded me and interrogated me about my time with the big man. I just shrugged and packed my things.

If I knew one thing it was I couldn't stay much longer. The hunger in his eyes and the growl i heard only confirmed that I was his prey now.

Third POV:

Elizabeth rushed out of the club and headed home. Her job was done and she was ready to disappear again.
Unlocking her house door and locking it behind her relief is all she thought.

Ellie took a long hot shower and headed to bed for the night. Images of Meliodas appearing in her mind as she slept.