Equality

I am NORMAL. A tiny piece of humanity somewhere in the world, waiting for her turn. Waiting for the love, the excitement, the joy, the precious moments, the things that makes me me, and not someone else. But if I'm just a tiny piece of humanity, who can promise me that I'm not a part of every little human on earth? Nothing about me is original. Who am I to come out and say "I'm me, and not someone else". Bullshit. I am me, but I am you, and I am seven other billion people, that aren't so original themselves. Scared. Desperate. Waiting for my time to come. When the hell will be my moment of glory? My time to shine? What do I have to do to get noticed in this crowd of people and souls that I cannot tell the difference between? What can I do that makes a change? And why do you think that you have the power over me? What on earth made you think like that? Well, it might be the fact that we're all affected by each other. Hopelessly devoted to this attraction, the feeling to be noticed. To Be cared. Everyone wants the one. Our fucking soulmate. Soulmate. Do you know how stupid that sounds? Dumb. Foolish. Dull. Laughable. Silly. Trivial. Simple. But it's not simple. It might never be. But I hope. We all hope. So I write about it, and I dream about it, and still, nothing happens. There isn't a single thing, that makes me different from everyone else. Just me, trying my best, so what? I'm not more important than all of you. I know that. Equal society, thats our goal. So why is everyone so Oblivious to what I'm trying to do? I'm trying my best, I work hard, I volunteer to do the dark shit of everything, I support, I do things for you even though I have no time, I don't owe you anything, I do a lot for you to notice. I'm difficult. I'm different. Please. I'm begging you to notice, to accept.

LG