How you Meet (Luke)

Airports can be so hectic. Well at least today it was. You were in the airport visiting your friend's little shop counter just minding your own business, enjoying the day. That was until people began to flood in like swarms of hornets.

 "This has to keep your ass busy." You said to your friend (Go with it) Angie.

 "Girl you don't even know. But hey the more, the merrier, the richer." She stated grinning at you whilst you just chuckled. "I heard a group was flying in today."

 "Groups of people fly in everyday-"

 "That's not what I mean smart ass."

 "Well you the smart ass who said 'a group.'" You said looking down at your phone while she glared. You just laughed, and she just playfully sighed.

 "Anyway. I mean, like this famous band."

 "Really? What's their name?"

 "Uh, Five, Five Seconds of-"

 "OH MY GOD IT'S 5SOS" You heard girls screech while running and crowding around these guys. All you heard was; "Michael will you marry me!?!" "CAN YOU FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER?" "WHERE'S LUKE?!?" "CAN YOU SIGN MY BOOBS?"

 "My ears are bleeding." You joked with Angie. Becoming aggravated with all the chaos, you decided to take a stroll to the restroom.

"Hey, uh, can you direct me to the restroom."  This very tall dude asked. Aw poor guy. I guess he couldn't find it through all that commotion.

 "Yeah, I'm going there now. You can follow me there if you want." You stated before you lead to way to the restrooms. When you arrived, you realized it was completely deserted. But hey, more peace and quiet for you.

 "Thank you." He said,

 You both just stood there in the entrance to the restrooms...texting. That was until you looked up and asked, "So you don't need to use it?"

 "What- oh, no." He said sheepishly smiling. Oh God his accent. "I had to send uh, important text and I couldn't concentrate."

 "Oh...Are you British? Because your accent-"

 "No, I'm Australian." He corrected you while smiling.

 "Oh." You said, "That's dope."

 "..."

 "..."

 "... Oh! Luke by the way." He said outstretching his hand to shake yours. He was blonde,  tall as hell, a little award, but really handsome.

 "(Y/n)" you stated. That's when it hit you. 'Where's Luke!?!'

 "You're a part of that group? Uh, 5SOS?" you questioned. You honestly didn't know them (Play along). You heard their songs a few times but that way that.

"Yeah." he said smiling. "Are you from here?" He asked,

"Yip."

 "Well I'm here for a couple of days. Do you wanna hang out one of these days?" he asked, very cute, but smooth.

 "Uh, Sure."

 "Can I get your number?"

 "...Sure." You smiled.

  Hey guys~  Hope you guys liked it. I'm gonna try and update as often as I can. Anyway, ANY ANY ANY ideas or requests are welcomed. Thanks for reading. Ashton's own is next :P

 ~Neo