2💚

Kayla's pov 🤍
So when the bell rung to let out me and key were walking to his car. Cause he was coming to my house so I could catch him up on all his work. Mind you it was Wednesday so we really only had one day to get him caught up.

Since the party was on Friday that meant that the guys only had a day to plan a whole party by themselves. You would think since it's three of them they could do it right? Wrong knowing them they were going to fuck it up somehow. I love em but those boys can't organize for shit.

As we were walking we saw London. "Shit I forgot to tell you she was looking for you too " I referred to London.
"Well I won't looking for her" he shook off.
"Key you gotta talk to her, she's running around telling the whole school y'all date" I said while laughing a little. "kayy it's not funny, I been told her we not together I don't know where she getting this shit from" He angrily told me. "Chill key you'll be aight, just tell her it was a fling". I said

"I tried, aw shit here she comes" he glowered while face palming himself.
"Hii key" London gushed. "London why do you keep calling me that" he groaned. "Um it's your name duh" she stated while still grinning. "No London, nobody calls me that but her" he referenced to me.

It was true though that's been my nickname for him since pre-school and his for me was kay we were the only ones that called each other that I never realized it until now though huh. "Okay, sorry bae" London apologized. "No no no, it's no bae, baby, none of that, we not together London that was just a one time maybe two thing" he stressed

I love key with all my heart but the way he did these girls was terrible and he knew it too. I just think that for the most part he didn't really care and that's why he always gets himself in situations like this.

"What do you mean we not together we we had sex and I told you I loved you" London snapped. "Is it her is that why we not together cause she can be handled" London reassured taking her earrings off.

Now what the fuck I thought she was different why do all these bitches hate me. Like I literally do nothing to anyone I'm so fucking tired of this shit. All his flings, random bitches in the hall, they all look at me weird for no fucking reason. I don't got time for this shit she wants to fight haha bitch bring it.

"Haha cmon hit me bitch" I laughed as key tried to hold me back. "No kay chill calm down" key stated trying to calm me. But unfortunately for him, it wasn't working. I was infuriated and I needed to let it go and I was going to let all of it go on her. By this time there was a crowd around us and the guys were there too holding London back.

Key had a steady hold of me but I was still red hot with rage and I think he realized that cause he yanked me up. "KAYLA CALM THE FUCK DOWN" he yelled. "SHE'S NOT WORTH IT" he shouted again.

He was yelling but I wasn't hearing shit he was saying. But that's just me that's how I get when I'm angry as hell which I don't usually get. But when I do nothing else matters but the rage I feel at that moment.
I was still fighting him trying to get out of his grip and when I realized I couldn't I just cried cause I really wanted to knock her head off her shoulders.

But not just that, I was mentally tired of everything I'd been going through. "Kayla look at me, look at me" key firmly said trying to get me to pick my head up. "It's okay baby" he softly spoke. That should've cooled me cause that's honestly what he does to me. When I'm angry, stress, or sad. He calmed me.

That's just how we were though. He kept me grounded when my emotions would get the best of me and I'd do kind of the same for him. Whether it was with schoolwork or school beef he could always count on me to be there for him. Key just needed me to ride for him through everything and I have. But this shit that I've gone through with these girls alone is just crazy. I couldn't take this shit anymore. I snapped.

"IT'S OKAY ITS OH FUCKING KAY NO NO ITS NOT THEY HATE ME KEY THEY ALL DO I CANT EVEN MAKE FRIENDS HERE BECAUSE THEY ALL THINK IM FUCKING YOU OR SOMETHING THEN THE SHIT IM GOING THROUGH AT HOME" I shouted at him with tears streaming down my face. I didn't care that everybody was watching me now. I had to get that shit off my chest.

"I just can't not now any other time I probably would've brushed this shit off but no fuck that" I stated. "Oh and for all of you stuck up hoes information I'm not fucking him I don't even think we're friends anymore" I declared as I walked off.