10💚

Key pov 🖤
KK walked in the party looking fine as hell in her lil fit or whatever. Mane I know she my best friend and I'm not supposed to think about shordy like that but I can't stop looking at her. I think she peeped it too. Cause she walked over to me.

"Wassup best, it looks like y'all threw a fye ass party" she complimented while bringing me into a warm hug. I've always had little feelings for kay but I just try to push them away or ignore them. "Thanks luh gurl preciate it" I thanked "haha boy shut up I'm older than you by four months" she sassed "mhm whatever ima catch you later though I'm bout to go get a drink" I told her. "Aight" she said.

I made my way over to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of straight Henny. I sat on the counter pouring the burning sensation down my throat. As I'm looking around at everybody I make eye contact with this thick ass lightskin girl. She was a cute ass curly head with braces. I was going to fuck fasho. So I hop off the counter and slowly walk up behind her. "Aye wass good shordy" I called out in her direction But she didn't turn around. "Ayo ma" I call once more louder. She ignored me again. This shit started to aggravate the hell outta me. "I know yo stuck up ass heard me" I stated as I tapped her shoulder.

"What was Said boo" she sassed as she glanced up at me. "Cmon now why you being like that ma I just wanna know ya name" I gently spoke as I wrapped my arms around her waist and proceeded to rock back and forth. "I thought I was stuck up though" she said while playfully rolling her eyes and leaning back a little while holding on to my torso. "I have no idea what your talking about I said leaning in whispering in her ear. "Mhm sure you don't" she said smirking at me softly. "Cmon let's go upstairs it's quieter there" I told her as I took her hand and lead her upstairs into my room.

******************************************

Kay's pov 🤍
After I finished talking to Key, Daija and I just decided to get a couple of drinks, find us some seats, and talk. "But girl yes ain't nobody worried bout Camron sorry ass I got niggas lined up and little do he know some of em his homeboys Daija told me. "Oop Gurll and on that note ima just mind the business that pays me sis" I said taking my straw and sipping my drink. "Haha girl fuck you" Daij playfully teased.

As we were laughing and joking "Ayy ladies" started to play over the speakers. "GURLLL THIS OUR SHIT" I screamed at Daija. "AHH PERIOD BITCH LETS GO SHAKE SUM ASS" she shouted back. Grabbing my hand and bringing me to the middle of the floor where everybody was dancing at. We started twerking on each other and everybody else was hyping us up. The song eventually went off and we sat back down.

"Whew gurl that was fun as hell" I said to Daij. "you ain't lying sis we need to do shit like this more often" Daija agreed. But In the middle of our conversation Tay walks up looking fine as hell.

"Wassup ma, why you looked surprised I said I was gon come see what you had going on". He said as he greeted me with a hug. "Cause you said you might that means that you may or may not" I corrected him being a smart ass. "Well ima leave you two alone I'm boutta see if I can find one of cams friends" Daija laughed leaving me and Tayvon.

"That's yo sister" he questioned while taking a seat next to me. "Yup" I stated. "Cool cool so I saw you and your best friend earlier" he told using air quotes on the word best friend. "Boy you gotta stop me and keshawn are just friends and I think you know that cause you wouldn't be here or be texting me if you thought we were anything more" I stated. "Well look ma I'm sorry if I made you feel some type of way about you and yo dawg I was just teasing that's all" he apologized.

"It's fine" I said quietly. "No it's not ma, I rly am sorry Ian mean to make you feel no type a way ok" he reassured me picking my chin up gently with his thumb making me stare at his beautiful brown eyes. "Mhm" I hummed. I started to tune out what he was saying as I was focusing on his plump lips and how good they'd feel against mine.

And in a moment of absence judgment I pulled his face against mine and our lips crashed into each other's. In a hot steamy second everything started to drown out around us and the only thing you could hear was our heavy breathing as our lips moved against each other. "Damn ma you feelin me like that" he stated licking his lips looking me up and down.

"Maybe" I gushed grinning softly at him. "Come on let's get outta here" he stated taking my hand and guiding me in the direction of the door. "Wait where we goin and I hope you don't think we doin anything" I warned him. "Relax boo we just gon go chill at my crib and don't worry I'm not gon try to make any moves on you or shit like that, we just gone vibe that's all" he told me.

"Aight just let me tell daija so she knows where I'm at" I told him going to tell daija. I went over by the kitchen and found daija talking to key. "yea she a lil light skin shordy dang I was hoping you knew her so I could find out her name" I overheard keshawn say. "Aight I'm bout to head out I'll see y'all later" I said. "Wait what you mean y'all girl we leaving together" daija told me. "I'm leaving with Tay he'll probably drop me off later on" I spoke. "Ohh okay bitch be safe now" daija reminded.

"What you mean Tay and you leaving ion to much like that" Keshawn argued. "Calm down best there's nothing to worry bout I'll be fine love y'all, later" I stated giving them both hugs and Keshawn a peck on the cheek for reassurance that I'd be ok.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi luvs 💞 I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far. Let me know what you guys think in the comments.

**
Questions Pooh 😉💙
1. Do you guys think that key might be a little jealous of Tay or he's just being concerned

2.wheres Tisha we haven't seen her since earlier in previous chapters when they first entered the party I hope sis ok 😬

3. Do y'all think that Keshawn will stay with daija to make sure she's straight or will he leave her all alone. Cause now she's pretty much by her self.