7💚

Kayla's pov 🤍
I woke up at 6:30 due to my stupid ass alarm going off. I swear that has to be the most annoying sound in the world. I got up and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth, shower, and do the rest of my hygiene. When I came out I dried off and put my robe on then went to wake Daija up.

"Daija" I called as I shook her.  "Daija" I called a little louder. "DAIJA" I yelled pulling the cover off of her. "What bitch damn" she groaned sitting up. "Girl get the fuck up we gotta go to school" I laughed at her reaction to having to get up. "Ughhh Aight man mmcht" she said smacking her lips and walking to the bathroom.

I continued shuffling through my clothes trying to find something to wear. "Aye Daij you wanna match today" I asked. "Sure" she yelled from the bathroom. Aight what are we going to wear I thought to myself as Daija was walking out the bathroom interrupting my thoughts. "So what are we gonna wear" she questioned. "I was tryna figure that out" I said. "It's gon be hot today wanna wear a dress or sum" she asked. "I don't care" I responded.

As I was looking through my clothes for a dress my phone dinged.

Bestie 🤍🤞🏽
Be ready by eight I'm picking you up

Aight Daija comin too

Ok hurry up foe I leave y'all asses

Boy wht eva we'll be ready

After I texted him I looked at the time and it was seven on the dot. Aight we still gotta do our hair and shit. I quickly pulled out two plaid skirts one red and one black along with some black shirts. "DAIJA CMON I GOT YOUR CLOTHES" I screamed to her. Daija came out with her hair and makeup done thank god. "Aight ima get dressed you can use the bathroom" she stated. "Ok and Key picking us up at eight so we gotta hurry up" I told her. "Aight" she said back.

I went in the bathroom and did my makeup then my hair. I came out and Daija was dressed sitting on the bed waiting for me. "What time is it" I asked pulling up my skirt and putting my shirt on. "Seven forty" she said. "Ok we're ready" I stated putting on lipgloss and hoops. "You got the keys and shit" I asked Daija. "Yea" she said holding them up along with our phones and purses.

^Their outfits**************************************Key texted me telling me he was outside

^Their outfits
**************************************
Key texted me telling me he was outside. We made sure we had everything and locked the door then left. When we got to the car we realized Ray was in there so we both had to get in the back. "What are y'all wearing" Key asked looking us up and down. "Clothes nigga duh" I sassed back. Key really be having me fucked up thinking he my dad and shit. Soon as I wear something exposing skin he starts getting on my nerves telling me to cover up and shit.