3💚

Keshawn pov 🖤
When Kay stormed off I ran after her.
"Kay Kay wait hold up" I said out of breath as I grabbed her hand trying to catch her.
"No" she scolded shaking my hand off hers as she rushed away. "FUCK" I yelled.
I turned around going back to my car and saw nothing but eyes watching me. "The fuck y'all lookin at" I shouted as I got in my car.

I wanted to drive to Kayla's house but I also knew that she needed time. I knew she wasn't really done with me. She's my day one, I love her. But I think right now what she needed most from me was time. I'll be probably be over there later though.

As I was driving though my mind was wondering what the fuck could she possibly be going through at home. Especially something that she didn't tell me about I mean we tell each other everything.

Well, now that I think about it I didn't tell her where I was this morning or the other times I'm not there. It's Kayla though if I tell her then she'll feel bad for me and shit and I don't need that from anybody not even her. The truth was though, my momma found out I was selling drugs not any hard drugs just a lil weed every here and there.

But she didn't care she still kicked me out. The crazy thing though is that the money was for her I was trying to help pay rent. She got three jobs one early as fuck in the morning, one in the evening, and one really late at night.

We live in Compton for god's sake she shouldn't be outside late as hell anyway. You'd think that with three jobs putting in all those hours that she'd be able to pay rent. But no some times the lights get turned off or we have to take cold showers.

If not that then the landlord comes by every now and then and threaten's to kick us out. It happens so much that I guess we just got used to it. It was our new normal but it wasn't normal, people aren't supposed to live like that and I got tired of it.

So I started selling a little bit here and there to help pay rent and shit. But she figured it out and was like she didn't want dirty money keeping her lights on and she'd rather be in the dark. She told me that if I didn't want to be in the dark with her I could be in the light somewhere else.

I came home the next day and all my stuff was packed so I've been sleeping some of everywhere. In my car, at the homies house, and if I can afford it sometimes a hotel. So that's why sometimes I go mia. I'm trying to find somewhere to live or a job so that I can have somewhere to sleep.

As for my mom she still tries to get in touch with me sometimes. But I cut ties with her when she kicked me out. That's probably why she's always asking kay where I am.

I don't know man this shit crazy. But I pulled up In my homie mere's driveway. I texted him after all that shit went down and told him I got a lot of shit on my mind.
He hit me back and told me to come through for the smoke session. Just me and my bro chopping it up.

As I got out of my car I saw mere's sister Shanti. She had a nice ass shape body slim around the waist, thick in the back, and just an all around nice frame. I would never try to get with her though so I just play around and flirt with shordy a lil. Nothing serious.

"Hey Shanti" I said grinning at her. "What do you want Shawn" she asked rudely. She already knew what type of time I was on. I think I caught her on a bad day though cause she usually plays back.

"What's wrong ma, what got you tight like that" I asked curiously. "Nothing Shawn I just don't feel like playing wit you today" she stated tiredly. "Aw I get it time of the month, me too you know I've been having these really bad cramps lately" I joked rubbing my stomach. "haha boy fuck you" she laughed. "Ahh there's that smile I was looking for" I kindly stated. "Where's your brother though" I questioned. "He's in the back" she said

I walked in the house and spoke to their mom. Then I went out to the back porch. "Yodiee" mere greeted while inhaling a fat ass blunt. "Wassup cuh" I greeted back as I dapped him up. I sat down on the stool next to him and he passed the blunt.

"So what happened earlier" he asked. "Mann" I sighed as I exhaled the blunt. "London came at me talking about baby this and baby that so I let her know it was a fuck and duck typa thing ya dig" I stated making sure he was listening. "Mhm" he hummed while inhaled the blunt. "So then shordy come at kay crazy talking bout is it her, is that why we not together cause if so I can handle that" I recalled

"Oh damn" mere stated shocked. "Yea so then Kay start laughing and shit tryna hit her ass" I remembered. "Damnn so that's when it was left with you in the middle tryna hold Kay back" he asked. "Yea" I reassured exhaling the blunt. "Now Kay mad at me, she feel like the whole situation my fault" I said exhaling again then passing the blunt".

"Damn why" he asked. "I guess she feels like this what comes with her being the only female I let in my space, and she doesn't wanna deal with it no more" I assumed. "Dang bro that's fucked up what are you gon do" mere asked passing the blunt.

"Man to be honest ion know she been my dawg since forever, Ian gon lose her over a one night stand and some bitches that's mad that they ain't her that's for damn sure" I stated. "Well, what the fuck you still doing here nigga go tell her that" mere encouraged while slapping the back of my head.

"You right bro I gotta tell her how I feel and let her know what's up" I declared trying to stand up but immediately failing and losing my balance. "Hahaha, what the fuck was in that weed bro" I questioned while laughing. "Nothing bro we been sitting here for twenty minutes I guess we got higher than we thought" he assumed

"Damn I can't go over there like this, knowing kay she'll prolly slam the door in my face" I complained. "It's some eye drops in the medicine cabinet, my cologne on the dresser, and it's two slices of pizza on the counter" he stated. "Preciate it yodie" I said dapping him up on the way out. "No problem cuh" he said.

I got the eye drops, used some cologne, and took the pizza with me. I was on my way out the door when Shanti stopped me. "Bye Shawn" she gushed in an affectionate tone. Bringing me into a warm hug making her body touch mine as she wrapped both her arms around my neck. Standing on her tippy toes cause I'm taller than her.

Nahh shordy tripping she's never hugged me like this. I don't know what she's up to but she ain't about to get me in trouble. "Bye Shanti" I said quickly as I patted her on the back and left.

As I got in my car on my way to Kay's I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened with Shanti that wasn't a regular hug. I hope she not trying to get with me or anything like that. Cause mere would have both our graves marked. Nahh maybe she was just thankful cause I cheered her up earlier. I shook off that thought as I was driving on the way to kay.

💞💞💞
//excuse any mistakes//