XXIV : The Oracle

Hello there, just wanted to start by saying, damn boi/gurl/non-binary people - you look good today. (Vibe check)

Here we go again.

Chapter XXIV

That night, I snuck into Xavier's room. I wanted him to tell me what was behind that damned door and why everyone was so scared to go near it.

The curiosity was killing me.

As I waited in his room, boredom dawned upon me and I couldn't help but want to explore his room. A total invasion of privacy but worth the risk.

I decided to start with his closet. It was huge, bigger than my room back home! I was quiet shocked to see how big and fancy it was.

Majority of the closet was empty but the part that was occupied was so neat and fresh, I ran over to that side of the closet with excitement bubbling in my chest.

It had dress shirts and suits hanging in a color coordinated pattern starting from black and white and ranging to every shade of green and blue.

Gosh, I didn't know Xavier had such good taste.

I was busy running a finger through his entourage of fabric when I heard the door unlock. 

Quickly exiting the wardrobe, I turned around ready to ask away but gasped in surprise when Xavier pushed me against the wall, hands around my neck.

"Just me." I whispered when I realized he must have thought someone had broken in.

He immediately let go, "I'm so sorry. I had no idea it was you."

I shrugged, "It's okay."

He looked at me wearily, "You okay?"

"I didn't mind." I said playfully, giving him a half smile.

I cannot believe I just said that! 

He took in a sharp breath, looking away, "What are you doing here?"

"I want to know about that door everyone seems to hate for whatsoever reason."

He sighed before walking towards the other side of the room. He pressed a button on the wall and it turned, revealing a bar.

You've got to be kidding me! 

"This is so so cool!" I exclaim as I run over to the bar.

Xavier pours himself a drink with a half smirk on his face.