XXVII: Say it like you mean it.

WE REACHED 80K OMG!!!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU!

HYPE HYPE !

***

Chapter XXVII

Chapter XXVII

Once we were all settled in Xavier's black jeep, he started driving in the basement through what seemed like an underground tunnel.

"Wait a minute, what the hell." I spoke up after a second of realizing that we hadn't come to the surface, "Is this like a hidden road?"

Xavier smirked, "Something like that."

"That is so cool!" I exclaimed with the enthusiasm of a child, "Where does it go?"

"It'll lead us to  almost all the major highways in the city." Hayden answered.

"But nobody has ever noticed them?" I asked, genuinely confused as to how they managed to keep a whole set of underground road links hidden from the rest of the city.

"We've connected each road to the garage of the most loyal wolves." Xavier explained.

"Wow."

"Impressive right?" Hayden asked, "These tunnels have been here for over centuries but we've recently added some cool features."

I was seated in the passenger seat having called shotgun, Xavier was driving and Carlos and Hayden had occupied the backseat.

Carlos tapped my shoulder, "Pass me the aux." 

I shuffled through the glove box before connecting one end of the aux to the radio and throwing the other end into the backseat.

I was surprised when R&B started playing, "I thought you were more of a pop kind of guy."

He groaned, "No way."

We jammed to a few songs before we finally reached.

Hayden was seated behind me so he opened my door for me.

"Thank you but you really didn't have to." I said.

"Anything for the queen." He smiled.

My smile dropped a little. Queen? What a joke.

I awkwardly tucked my hair behind my ear but our awkward moment was broken when Carlos and Xavier joined us before they led me towards the club.

Xavier placed a hand on my back, bringing me closer to him.

I could feel his breath fan on my head and I couldn't help but grin.

Free Ac.

"What?" He asked with a small smile of his.