XLV : Is that supposed to be Greek?

Chapter 45? What even? Damn child, how did we get here? I thought we were lost. Nonetheless, we've finally made it <3

Song above, Emotional by Saweetie.

P.S. I imagine this song playing as the club scene begins.

I said I'd update on Tuesday, but I was feeling a little generous :)

Put your seatbelts on, your safety is in your own hands(or maybe in mine *insert wicked laugh* but don't say you weren't warned lolol)- we're about to go for a ride.

Chapter XLV

Rose Rorieare Ruse

Rose Rorieare Ruse

*One week later*

We had landed in Greece an hour ago and Taylor had already gone out with his camera. That man knew no boundaries when it came to his passion.

I was busy prepping everything for my client so I shooed Celesta away, promising her a night of clubbing.

The first meeting was at the Au bu Tres. It was one of the top shot company buildings in Greece and I was beyond proud to have landed clients there.

That night we went out clubbing just as I had promised Celesta. It was wild, the music, the energy, the drinks! Oh, the drinks! Exotic as ever.

I have no idea how wasted I was but my hangover the next day sure made it pretty obvious.

The whole week I visited different companies and multiple clients. Least to say, I was not only getting a promotion this year, but a bonus as well.

Out of the four companies, I had gotten three to sign on the spot.

For the past week, we had sort of formed a routine. I'd go for my meetings and the lovely couple would either sleep in or scour the city.

I'd usually meet them in cafes after changing to much comfortable clothes and then we'd go do touristy things together.

Tonight, we were celebrating my successful 'work' trip. 

Since I had a direct flight from Greece to Venice afterwards, I was staying two more days after Celesta and Taylor departed back home. This was there last night here. They had a flight tomorrow afternoon.

 I didn't mind though, in fact I would gladly explore the country alone.

Smiling as I walked out of the bathroom all dressed up, I twirled in front of Celesta and Taylor.

"You better snatch up a hot mami or papi at the club baby." Celesta smirked.

"Oh, I will." I smiled. Messing around with strangers was not my style, but we were in Greece and I was ready to stir a little trouble.