Chapter 43

Corinne

"Sam."

From across the distance, there's Sam on her pajamas. She's standing infront of her doorframe at nakasandal sa pinto ng kwarto nya.

"You didn't sleep here?" Kaswal na tanong nito na naghikab pa. She eyed my clothes.

"Ahm.."

How could I tell her that I spent the night with Aria? After ng mga nangyari kagabi, All I could remember is how the night went with my new found home. Where Aria is.

"It's okay. You two missed each other that much." Normal na komento nito nang hindi ako sumagot.

"Thank you, Sam."

"Are you going?" Tiningnan ni Sam yung luggage ko.

I don't know how to truly repay the kindness she've shown me. But I have to move out. I really do. After what happened last night, there's no way I could stay in her unit and still live with her like nothing happened.

Masasaktan ko lang sya lalo.

"I'll be moving." Sabi ko na lang sa kawalan ng isasagot sa kanya. At least she had to know the truth.

"Will Aria be there with you?"

Tumango ako. "Aria is waiting in the car sa baba."

"Oh, she's not going to bid me goodbye again?" Naghikab ulit si Sam.

"Sam, about what happened last night.."

I tried to look straight at her eyes. All I could see is that warmth and kindness.

"Thank you, Corinne." She mustered the courage to say it.

How could a person be that nice? She's the one who did me a favor and not the other way around.

"S-Sam.. Are you really into m-"

"-We pulled off the plan too well di ba?" halos magkasabay pa kaming nagsalita ni Sam.

Nung mag register sa utak ko yung sinabi nya ay napakunot naman ang noo ko. Anong plan?

"Hey, Corinne." Sam chuckled in her seductive way. "Did I really act that well? I should be awarded no? Galing ko pala umarte."

"Ha? Arte lang ba yun lahat?"

Tumango si Sam bago lumapit sakin at tinapik tapik ang ulo ko ng marahan.

"We had a deal remember? I'll help you get Aria and you'll help me get my friends back."

Ahh, the deal. If Sam's really pertaining into that, she really overdo it. She left a taint in her name. In their name. How could she still smile like that as if ganoon lang kadali yung ginawa nya?

She just made a confession and she was turned down big time. Sa mismong birthday nya pa. Just for the sake of having her friends back? That's the most stupid thing she could ever done. Sam is certified crazy!

" Baliw ka talaga, Sam. " Naiiyak na sabi ko saka sya niyakap. She's truly stupid sometimes. Akala ko masisira na yung friendship nila ni Aria dahil sa akin. Ayun pala she really did that for Aria and her friends. Not just for me.

"Awtsu." Ramdam ko na niyakap din ako ni Sam. "Just take good care of yourself, Coffee."

"Ikaw din, Sam. Gaga ka talaga. Paano pala kung nadala ako ng drama mo? Tapos ikaw yung pinili ko?" Sabi ko pa na malakas na hinampas sya sa braso. She's just chuckling though yung isang kamay nya nasa waist ko pa din.

"I'll laugh my ass out kung sakali na ganun yung ginawa ko. Buti na lang tama ang judgement ko na may utak ka kahit nagdududa talaga ako kung meron. Nakailang paalala pa ko sayo ng napag usapan natin bago ka sumagot. Muntik pa magwalk-out si Aria. If yoy just saw how sad she were kahapon."