35.2 - ...Another Love Blossoms

I felt Stephen lay his arm around my waist pulling me slightly closer. I would have pulled away but I was too tired for an argument as I let him lay holding me.

🔺🔺PREVIOUSLY🔺🔺

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁

🔸♦️ Stephen's P.O.V ♦️🔸

I open my eyes as I hear a phone continuously buzzing. Looking at my bedside table, I see my phone completly silent so I look at the time after unlocking the phone.

01:39 a.m. Rubbing my eyes I see the phone buzzing on the other bedside table but as soon as I moved I was pulled back down.

Looking at the weight leaning against me I smiled contently. Ray was laying with his head on my arm, his left arms wrapped around his waist while the other arm laid across my waist. Even one of his leg was tangled with my own.

I really didn't want to wake him up, and I also didn't want to invade his privacy. So I settled for the former and slightly shook him by his shoulder.

He lazily lifted his head and looked at me through squinted eyes. "What?" he asked yawning.

"Your phone." I said and he turned onto his side detaching himself from me and I suddenly felt cold.

"Hello... Yes, speaking.... No, I haven't heard from her, yet.... I understand... Of course, enjoy the rest of the function." he says and lays down on his back sighing.

"Who was it? I mean, you don't have to tell me." I say getting flustered.

"Some host of a function Evelyn was surposed to attend but seeing as she's not here... Anyways, why did you wake me up. You could have answered the call" he says closing his eyes.

"I didn't want to intrude." I say and see him chuckle

"Intrude, my ass. That's my work number, not the personal one." he says and yawns again.

"Go back to sleep." I say and he nods turning onto his side, on the other side of the bed.

"I can't fall asleep." he says and I move closer slightly. "Come here." he says and I was surprised, but I wasn't gonna say no.

Seeing Ray being cuddly was rare and him asking for a cuddle was even more rare.

🔹🔸🔹A few hours later🔹🔸🔹

I  woke up in an empty bed. Thinking that it was all just a dream I sighed and got up to take a shower, but when I was about to open the bathroom door.

It opened on its own and Ray was standing in front of him with nothing but a towel around his waist.

Seeing this so early in the morning, was more than I could have ever imagined and I was happy.

I step forward and Ray moves back. As soon as I was a good few steps from the door, Ray ducked and ran out of the room.

I chuckled and closed the bathroom door before going to take a shower.

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁

Ray seemed to avoid me for a few days and then his luck ran out.

I had Ray backed into a cornor after running after him and making sure no one was looking, I  stole a kiss.

Ray seemed to resist at first, but finally gave in. When I pulled away from Ray, we were both breathing heavily before Ray initiated our second kiss.

We spent a good twenty-ish seconds kissing before we pulled away.

"Before you think of yourself of a fling, I want to ask you something." I say and look Ray in the eyes.