Chapter 7

Mackenzie's POV:
Why am I feeling this way? I can't possibly be jealous, can I? I don't even like Luke. I mean I still love Nick. We just broke up. I met Luke. Maybe everything happens for a reason. Could I possibly like Luke? No. I couldn't I just met him. "Mackenzie?Hello?" All of a sudden my thoughts are interrupted by Michael. How long was I thinking? I just realized I missed Luke's lifestory, but it's okay. I know what's important to him. All that matters is that I know more about him than Victoria does.
"Yeah?" I respond, still thinking about Victoria and Luke. Victoria's really pretty. What if Luke likes her? OH. MY. GOD. I need to stop. I don't even like Luke!
"It's kind of your turn." Michael starts to laugh, "Sorry but I just want it to be my turn!"
"Hi, I'm Mackenzie Athmossissacktai. Not much to me. Born and raised in California. Mum passed when I was a youngster. I love to read and and write. I play soccer. I love soccer! I wish I lived in the 80's. I love dying my hair."
"No way me too!" Michael interrupts.
"Hey shut up! It's not your turn." I tease and Victoria shoots me a look. I recognize it as 'stop it he's mine.' Weird because I didn't shoot her that look while she was flirting with Luke. "Anyways as I was saying, I don't like my natural hair as much to be honest."
"I bet its beautiful." Luke interrupts. I can't help but blush.
"Oh guys! Quit interrupting me." I playfully pout but I'm enjoying it. I'm enjoying the looks I'm getting from Victoria. She's the jealous one now. "Michael, you can go now." I give a playful wink to Mikey. I see Victoria tense up.

Victoria's POV:
What the fuck is 'Kenzie doing? I know that I should be glad that she's getting her mind off of Nick, but really does she really have to flirt with the guys I like. They totally like me too. I think they just pity 'Kenzie cause lets face it, I'm the prettier one. When Luke complimented her, I tensed up a bit. I must admit. It sent me down memory lane, back to the beginning of seventh grade.
"Hey Nick!"
"Hey Victoria! How's your day?"
"It's pretty good! How's yours?" Of course it's good. I'm talking to Nick. I've had the biggest crush on Nick since kindergarten and I'm pretty sure he likes me too. He makes me happy. I'm waiting for him to ask me out.
"It's good too! There's something I've been meaning to ask you.." I can't believe it. He's going to do it. He's going to ask me out!
"Shoot!" I smile. I feel my cheeks getting red. Here comes the big moment.
"Do you know if Mackenzie likes anyone?" Oh. Oh. Oh! Maybe his friend likes her.
"I don't think so, why?"
"Could you ask her for me?"
"Why? Which one of your friends likes her?" I teased and winked but it came out horrible. He was laughing so hard.
"Who says it's one of my friends?" It can't actually be.. no.. No!
"No one! I was just wondering bevause I doubt it would be you, she's below your league." I lied, he's below her league. If he does like her. IF he does, I have nothing to worry about anyways. She would never stoop that low.
"It is me. I like her, I've liked her since the sixth grade to be honest.. Find out for me yeah?"
"Yeah.Why don't you text her?" I gave him her number,I was so hurt. The next day, they started dating. Looks like they hit it off.
Okay I lied. I didn't like Nick because he was a 'fuckboy.' I didn't like him because he was the first guy that I never got. I get all the guys. When he chose Mackenzie I started to dislike her. Seeing them together everyday, in love.. it hurt. It hurt lots but I had to get over it. Seeing them together didn't help at all though.. It made my feelings for him stronger. I have a confession to make. Nick didn't really cheat on Mackenzie. He wouldn't. I'm the one that logged onto Nick's social media accounts and sent Mackenzie some videos of a guy that happened to look like Nick with another girl. I guess you could say I'm a bitch. It feels so good that they broke up, I actually kind of enjoyed seeing her in pain. Now she knows what it feels like.. the pain she put me through.