Chapter 5

Victoria's POV:

Holy shit. I knew he was a fuckboy the moment I met him. I need to do something to help her out. I need to get her out of here. "Mackenzie get ready."

"Why?" She sobbed.

"We're going out."

"Where to?"

"Luke's."

"Who's Luke?" Honestly I had no idea either but I have his address and we got invited so I decided to take Mackenzie there.

_______________________

Mackenzie's POV:

Even though I feel like shit I must admit I look pretty good. Tori got this crazy idea of going to Luke's house, but she won't even tell me who he is. I bet she doesn't even know who he is either. The last thing I want to do is see a boy. Tori lead the way to his house and once we got there she rang the doorbell. I was feeling really awkward. I was wearing a white long sleeve top and some short shorts. It was crazy hot outside but I'm wearing a long sleeve to cover up my cuts.. They sting like a bitch. I hope we don't do anything to physical. "Hello, how may I help you?" I look up and see Ashton. Is his name really Ashton or is he Luke?

"Hey Ashton! Michael and Calum invited us!", wait what? Victoria saw them recently? Where? I am so confused. I am so out of it today. All I've been thinking about today is dying.

"Ahh yes! Come on in guys. Make yourself at home." I follow after Victoria and look around the home, it's a really nice place. I spot Michael instantly thanks to his red hair. He's playing xbox. Player. He reminds me of Nick. Playing video games. Being a player. Thinking of Nick and what he did to me makes me wanna cry. I'm about to cry. Oh god. I need to get away from these people. Thank god I brought a blade.

"Hey where's the restroom?" I asked Ashton since he was giving us a tour of the house and by house I mean kitchen.

"Down the hall to your left then keep going more down that hall and then it'll be at the end." Holy shit this is a huge house. I thank him and go to the bathroom, I look down once I reach the hallway I start to let the tears go. "Hey are you all right?" I don't recognize the voice. It can't be Ashton,Calum or Michael especially since they're all out there. Shit. It must be Luke. What a great first impression. He probably thinks I'm a big baby now. I look up. HOLY SHIT! This boy is beyond gorgeous.

"Yeah! I'm alright. In fact I am better than alright. I am wonderful." What the fuck am I saying. I start to run away, embarrased, when all of a sudden he grabs my arm. "Ouch!"

"Oh my god! I am so sorry. Did I hurt you?" He let's go of my arm and I wince. Holy shit. I should just shut up oh my god. I should just keep the pain to myself. I don't want to burden him, I just met the guy. "There's a red stain on your shirt."

"What?" I look down to my shirt. Oh my god. They're bleeding. Holy shit.

"Hey it's okay. Let's go to the bathroom to rinse it. It's probably ketchup or something." We make our way to the bathroom and you take off your shirt and now all you have on is your tank top. "All we have to do is put a little bit of water and soap." He turns around to face me again with the supplies in his hands. "My mum.." He saw my cuts.

Hey guys! Karen here. How do you guys like the story so far? Should I continue it? If you have any ideas for this story comment below. Comment below your opinions and everything! Be 100% honest guys!