Chapter 12

A/N: IMAGINE NICK AS NIALL HORAN OKAY

"NICK!" I hug him so tight, never wanting to let go. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE. THIS IS GREAT!"

"Yo! It's three in the morning, some of us are trying to sleep!" Victoria calls from her room and Nick and I burst into laughter.

"I missed you too love!" Nick gets up from my bed and starts looking around my room, "Nice room. Way better than the one back home." he jokes.

"Hey shush! How did you even get here?"

"Victoria knew I was coming, she picked me up at the airport, we wanted to surprise you!" Aw how sweet of Victoria, she's literally the best! "Can we like um do something because I am not used to this time! It's like 8 am in Los Angeles! I slept the whole flight!"

"Wow good boy. You slept the whole flight? Are you sure?" I tease.

"Yes." Nick pouts, "Can we please?"

"Of course! Let's goooo!" I dress out of my pjs and grab my car keys and we head out. I drive for what feels like ages, since I'm half awake half asleep. This feels like a dream, I can't believe he's actually here! "Do you want to rent some movies?"

"Oh my gosh yes, I thought you'd never ask!"

"Wait nevermind.. we don't have a dvd player downstairs."

"I brought my playstation four!" I look over at him and he's grinning the biggest grin ever! What a dork.

"You're such a dork Nick!"

"I'm your dork." Now I'm the one that's grinning like an idiot. I end up pulling up into BlockBuster, Nick makes some crude remark about how ancient this store is, and I crack up. We go inside the store and get lots of movies like Frozen, As above so below, the conjuring, and a bunch of scary movies and comedies. We only got Frozen because it is my all time favorite movie! Once we get home, Nick hooks up his playstation and we watch a few movies, we're saving the best for last. Frozen obviously. While watching as above so below, I really needed to pee. As I was getting up to pee, Nick grabbed me, "Please don't leave me.. this movie is scary!" I laugh and run away telling him I'll be back soon. Once I come back he hugs me and tells me he missed me, for the rest of the movie he's just holding me. Gosh what a scaredy cat. When the movie finally ends and Nick has calmed down, I put on Frozen.

"Gosh this is gonna be sucha gay movie."

"Nick shut up. I'm not the one that was shitting my pants on as above so below!"

"..hahahha.. jk. frozen is amazing." That's what I thought, I smirked to myself. I love this movie so much. I'm so happy.. I'm watching the movie I love with the guy I love. I can't help but smile. "What are you so smiley about?" Nick asks.

"I just love this movie and I love you!" I can feel my cheeks heating up and turning red.

"I love you more." He lays a kiss on my lips and I melt. We continue watching the movie when all of a sudden I get kind of sad, "Hey what's wrong Mackenzie?"

"..Elsa is so pretty!"

"She's a character!"

"So? She's still pretty! Shes SUPER pretty!"

"Not even, you're prettier." I can feel myself blushing hardcore, when all of a sudden Nick pauses the movie. "Blush bunny!" Oh no, my nickname. 

"Shut up Olaf!" I can't stop laughing at the face he makes at that remark. 

"Shut up."

"No." I keep laughing and all of a sudden he shuts me up by kissing me. "I love you Mackenzie."

"I love you too Nick."

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." We continue kissing and start making out. I missed Nick so much. This distance between us only made our love stronger. I can't help but smile. I love him.

Hiii. Sorry for the short chapter but I just wanted to fill you guys in on how Nick and Mackenzie's relationship is kinda like :) Next chapter will be longer and better! I promise.. x