Chapter 25

Anonymous POV:

I decide to head upstairs since there's a bathroom up there and someone is using the one upstairs.Once I'm upstairs I hear Mackenzie and Luke talking so I decide to take a listen,once I get closer to the door it gets awfully quiet.Do they know I'm here?They probably do so I decide to walk in and I see Luke kissing Mackenzie.Holy shit.Luke finally found someone to replace Aleisha.I'm happy for him but I'm also jealous...I turn around and head to the bathroom before they notice I was even here.

Mackenzie's POV:

All I can think right now is asdfghjkl. "Luke what was that for?" I say as he finally stops kissing me,I must confess I did kiss back because I didn't wat to make him feel awkward about what he just did.

"Like I told you I really like you!" He said grinning from ear to ear.This is the happiest I have seen him ever.

"Aw that's sweet of you." I need to change the subject because I didn't want him asking if I liked it or anything like that,I didn't want to crush his little heart. "Luke I was wondering if you wanted to go to the supermarket with me to go get stuff for tonight,if you don't that's fine.I'll just.." Luke cuts me off by saying that he will go with me so we head downstairs quickly and leave without saying goodbye since the marketsare probably gonna close soon."Shit.Luke can you get someone's car keys.."I say forgetting that I don't have a car right now. He just nods and races into the house. I miss my car a lot,it was my love.That's probably the only thing I loved like I loved Nick. I can't believe I'm comparing my love for Nick to a car. I'm just sitting on the curb waiting for Luke when I realize I'm smiling to myself.

"Let's." Luke looks at me,"What are you so smiley about?"

"Oh nothing.Let's go now!" Luke decides to drive and I turn on the radio and a Green Day song comes on.

"Green Day's on the radiooo."Luke sings and laughs.He has a really good voice.I would've shut him up but his voice is just so precious.He has the voice of an angel.

"Where's that from?" I ask curiously looking at him.

"It's a song,Michael and Ashton wrote." 

"It's really good,even though I just heard that line but I guess your voice made it seem good." I say and then I realize what I said and I feel my cheeks turning red so I decide to look out the window.

"Thanks." He playfully nudges me,"You don't have to look away.I know you like me."I can literally hear the smile in his voice.The thing is I don't like him,I don't think I do.

____________________

"Grab a cart!" I shout to Luke as I make my way over to the alchoholic drinks section.I look at my options and I realize there is a lot but they're all so good.When Luke gets here I practically fill the cart with drinks.

"Woah,there isn't gonna be room for food!"

"Get another cart."I smirk and grab that cart from him and fill it more to the max with drinks.Tonight is gonna be turnt.

"Okay.Stop with the alchohol lets go get some food."

"I'm gonna go get some stuff,I'll meet you at the food section,I'll look for you."He just nods and makes his way over and I get some shot cups and Margarita Mixers,I get some more things like lemons and anything else to make the drinks taste better.Once I'm done I go to find Luke and I see him in the frozen food section. "Hiiii." 

"Hey.We should buy frozen pizzas and bake them,we can tell Mikey they're homemade.He loves homemade pizzas...and so do I." He says as he nervously runs his hand through his head. "Wait do we even have enough money for all of this?"

"Yeah!."I smirk,"I got everyone's wallets." Luke bursts out in laughter.

"How'd you manage to do that?" Luke chokes out cracking up. I just shrug my shoulders and we continue shopping and getting endless junk, we even get some party board games.Some that involve drinking too. I can't help but smile, tonight is going to be crazy.