Chapter 13

Victoria's POV:
After I woke up, the house was rather quiet. I wonder where Mackenzie and Nick were at. I started making my way downstairs and I spot them on the couch. They're asleep. Cuddling in their sleep. I feel jealousy washing all over me. I turn away from the living room but not before taking one last look at Nick, he looks like an angel when he sleeps, well he always does. I head to the kitchen and serve myself some cereal. While eating my cereal I just think back to those days while Mackenzie was on vacation and Nick and I would always hang out, we always hung out because we were best friends. We still are though. My thoughts were interrupted as Nick comes into the kitchen, "Good Morning." I look at him and grunt a sound of disgust. "Morning to you too then." He laughs and serves himself some cereal too. I want to talk to him about the plan but it's to risky with Mackenzie in the other room! "What are your plans for today?" I ask Nick.
"Well I am going to the park today with Mackenzie! It feels good to be back with you guys." I try not to show my jealousy, "Sounds like fun." I flash a fake smile at him and he smiles back. He's clueless. He knows I love him, because he loves me too. We have a plan too to come out, but I told him I don't mind seeing him with Mackenzie but it really hurts. It hurts watching someone you love, love someone else..

Mackenzie's POV:
At first when I woke up, I was confused. I forgot that Nick is here. I was wondering how I ended up on the couch but then I remembered he was back, but I look around and he's no where to be found. Was this just a dream? I spot a playstation and I know it wasn't a dream. I get up and head for the kitchen, I know he's going to be in there. "Good Morning guys!" I serve myself some cereal and sit at the table with Nick and Victoria.
"Good Morning beautiful!" Nick says cheerfully. Victoria just smiles at me, it wasn't one of her best smiles. She's probably just tired. "I was wondering if we could go to the park today?" I nod, "Of course we can." Once we were done eating 'breakfast' we got dressed and ready to go to the park. We say bye to Victoria and decide to walk to the park together, instead of driving there. We go to a nearby park and lay down in the middle of the park and talk about what's on our minds, pretty soon we start cuddling in the middle of the field.

Luke's POV:
I've called her about a million times. Well not that many but I've called her a lot and she hasn't even answered my calls. "Guys she's not answering me.."
"Yo Luke chill! She's probably just busy." Ashton suggests.
"Yeah..busy loving mee!" Calum smirks at me. That bitch. I can feel the anger overcoming my body. Just the other night.. Calum told me he likes Mackenzie. The only problem is, I like Mackenzie too...
"Calum stop! Don't go there." Michael shoots a dirty look at Calum, then he smiles at me. I smile back. Michael always has my back, so does Ashton. We may all be in a band together but we have our problems. Just recently we quit the band though, we don't have time for it and it wasn't getting us anywhere. It was pretty useless. Dropped out of school for no reason but, hey we don't have to go to school anymore.
"What could she possibly be busy with Ashton?"
"I don't know Luke.. I don't know. Let's all go get some fresh air. We haven't left the house in days. Since we went out with Mackenzie to the shopping centre. We gotta get out!"
"Okay.."
"Park?"
"Park."

Mackenzie's POV:
"Watcha thinking about?" Nick asks, he can always tell when somethings wrong. Reasons why I love this boy to death.
"I'm just thinking.."
"Thinking about?"
"How it'll end." I can't believe I'm actually thinking about this. I haven't really ever thought about this, well I have but I've never said it out loud..
"How what will end?"
"Us."
"Oh.." I can hear the sadness in his voice. "Don't worry, I love you to the moon" He flashes a smile at me and continues, "I won't ever break up with you or break your heart. You're the one I want to be with for the rest of my life." Once again I feel happy and forget what I was just thinking about. Nick and I will never end. We're forever. We continue to lay down and just enjoy the silence between us when I shoot straight up. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I thought there was a spider on me!" I lie, I heard a giggle.. an all too familiar giggle. Ashton. They're here. Great.
"Gosh you're such a dork. You scared me. Now I'm scared! What if there are spiders here?" I can't help but laugh, then all of a sudden I use this as an excuse. "Let's go somewhere else where there aren't any spiders then!"