Chapter 8

Mackenzie's POV:
It's Michael's turn and I look over at Victoria. She's not even paying attention. I can tell. I've known her my whole life, since like preschool. She's zoned out, but what is she thinking about? "Hi I'm Michael Clifford. I, just like 'Kenzie, Can I call you that? Well i'm going to anyways. I love dying my hair just like 'Kenzie. I'm the smartest one out of my friends, I was in gifted classes my whole life but I quit them for music. In fact we all dropped out of school, except Ashton who graduated, for music. We want to pursue our dreams in the music career!" I get that they love music and all but really dropping out of school? They better pray to God they make it. "I play the guitar just like Luke! Calum plays bass, Ashton the drummer. I think we should make a band. Anyways we'll talk about that later, lets talk more about me." He says as he tosses the hair he doesn't have over his shoulder, I giggle. "I love playing video games, I'm an only child. I love kittens. AND I LOVE PIZZA!
All of a sudden Luke starts doing a beat, what's going on? Ashton says, "Michael wants another slice! Michael wants another slice!"
"Pizza! Pizza!" Luke,Calum and Ashton sing. They're actually pretty good at singing, they have the voices of angels.
"I want to know about your music and band stuff.." I say but then I realize Victoria hasn't gone yet. "Hey Victoria it's your turn."

Victoria's POV:
All I hear is 'Victoria' 'turn.' I look up and realize everyone is staring at me. Everyone. How long was I thinking for? Thinking about that got me sad. I want to cry. I fake a smile and say, "Hi. I'm Victoria Stevens. Not much to say but I like to hang out with people, I love big groups. I like to party. I'm also from California, just like Mackenzie." I shoot her a dirty look, "We've been bestfriends since preschool." Bestfriends don't steal eachothers boyfriends. He wasn't my boyfriend but I loved him. "I love her to death!" I fake a smile, I secretly hate that bitch. She stole Nick. Bitch isn't even tbat pretty. I hate her but I still love her. "and I love shopping, ya know? Just the typical white girl stuff." Everyone laughed and I started feeling better, they get my sense of humour, right as soon as I was going to tell another joke, Mackenzie cuts in.
"So tell us about your music stuff guys!" I'm pissed but I let it go. I want to know about it too.

Mackenzie's POV:
"Well, I first moved to Norwest Christian College and had no friends." Luke admits, "I met Calum and noticed he was always with Michael. I didn't like Michael. I hated him. I didn't know him but I hated him and he hated me too. Calum, I thought was too cool for me, and he was skinny. My first impression of him was he was skinny. At first I never spoke to them because they were too cool for me."
"Yeah I hated you." Michael cuts in and laughs.
"We thought you were too cool for us Luke!" Calum comments.
"I started talking to Calum pretty soon," Luke continues. "We got along pretty well, I still hated Michael though. Pretty soon Michael and I got really close though. We became bestfriends it was great. We had a lot in common! We both played the guitar! We started doing covers on youtube and occasionally Calum would join in. Michael and me were kind of like a band but not, because we still aren't one but it was just Michael and I making covers and shiet. Then Calum here popped up out of no where and invited himself in and started doing covers with us." I laugh and interrupt,
"Did Calum really invite himself?" I can't stop laughing. What a dork!
"Yes!" Luke's laughing and then everyone starts laughing. "But wait there's more! We got this idea to do a performance ya know since we had fans! Actual fans! But no one from our school because they thought we were weirdos for doing music. So we decided to do a performance. We came up with this place called The Anadale Hotel and we were all pumped up, we created an event on facebook and 100 people RSVPed so we were more pumped up and then we realized, we're just three guys. We aren't even a group. We're just three guys with guitars and a bass. Michael all of a sudden gets on Facebook and hits up Ashton, who was a drummer but he didn't know him but he asked him to play with us. Ashton immediately agreed and we were whole!" Okay now I can't stop laughing.
"Michael! Facebook? Really?"
"Hey hey! At least it wasn't craigslist!" These guys aren't that bad, they're funny and interesting.
"What's the story on you guys dropping out?"
"Oh yeah that, we dropped out because we have talent, and we wanted to do music for the rest of our lives and we realized we didn't need school at all and all we needed was to keep practicing everytime to get better and better! So yeah we dropped out, our parents were pissed but they wanted us to be happy. Everyday I wonder 'What if I gave it all up for nothing?' but I think we're going to go far. Michael recently came up with an idea to become an official band so Calum proposed to Ashton, for him to be in the band not to get married." He chuckles. "We just don't know of a name yet!"
"Bromance!" Michael calls out.
"No way!" I say, that sounds really gay. "That's the worst band name I have ever heard! No offense."
"Fine... how about ... 5 Second of Summer?" I like it.
"Yes! AND WE COULD BE CALLED 5 SAUCE NOT 5 ES OH ES!" Luke's pretty excited how cute. I hope they make it far, I really do.
______________________
I woke up on Monday morning rather early than usual. I was excited. It's our first day at the University of Western Sydney. This weekend was one of the best I've had in a while. It feels good to be happy. I met Luke and the boys almost a month ago, they've been covering songs, which we suggested, on youtube. They're doing great. I'm happy. I check the time on my phone 7 a.m., "Hey Victoria wake up! It's time to start getting ready!" She wakes up moaning and grunting.
"I don't want to get up!" She cursed under her breathe.
"Rise and shine sweetheart! Don't worry it's only a couple of hours them we can come home to sleep all day! Perhaps we can have a Netflix day?" I suggest, since I never do and I know how much she loves Netflix.
She gets up instantly, "Yes!! Let's go!"
________________________
After our first day of University, which was actually really great, we're on our way home. Once we arrive at our home, the door is already opened... wide open...
After freaking out, we decide to go in cautiously. "HEY GUYS WELCOME HOME!" Michael exclaims! "HOW WAS COLLEGE?" Is he drunk?
"How did you get in?"
"THROUGH THE WINDOW THEN I OPENED THE DOOR TO LET YOU IN BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WERE COMING HOME SOON!" How sweet. Not. He is drunk. Pretty sure, or he's just being a freak.
"Hey beautiful, I've been expecting you." Luke comes over to me and hugs me from behind. I like Luke a lot, but I don't think he likes me. Yeah, he flirts with me but he flirts with every girl, I think.

Victoria's POV:
"Hey,Luke." I say, trying to ruin the moment thats going on between Luke and 'Kenzie. She shoots me a glare. I don't care. "Lukey! Do you mind getting me a glass of water?" Luke leaves to the kitchen. I follow. "Hey Luke."
"Hi Victoria. Is there a reason you wanted me here?" I get closer to him and start touching his arm and getting closer to him, I run my hand along his arm. I keep getting closer.
"Yeah, I missed you." I say as I kiss him. I hear a noise and we stop kissing, I turn around and see Mackenzie. She dropped her glass. She saw us.