Chapter 26

A/N: I might stop writing this story since no one really gives feedback so I feel like no one really likes it :/ so yeah these are probably gonna be the last few chapters..

Calum's POV:

"One..two..three!" I say as we take a shot. We've been taking shots for the past few hours,we've been playing a game to see who can take the most shots. Luke and Ashton are out but it's now between Mikey,Vic,Mac and I. I know I can still go on and I know Mikey can too but shit I don't know about Mackenzie and Victoria. Luke and Ashton are already wasted and I know we are too,I'm surpsrised they lasted over ten rounds.I think we're on our like fiftieth round. 

"Shit. Why won't you guys just back down already,I'm obviously going to win." Mackenzie says slurring her words.

"Why don't you guys all just quit it and everyone wins!" Luke shouts annoyed,I know he doesn't want to see us fucked up but a party isn't a party if no one is fucked up.

"That's only what losers say!" Victoria shoots at Luke and we all crack up and Luke just mumbles and leaves the kitchen.

"Okay guys,why don't we take like three shots per round now to speed it up?" Mackenzie suggests as she drinks from her beer,shit.I know she won't be backing out soon if she can take these many shots and still be drinking at the same time.Looks like I've found some competition. Finally.

"Yeah.Let's do it." I say looking over Mackenzie with a evil glare.

______________________

"Okay I quit!" Victoria says and starts to walk towards the living room but she trips over her feet, I start to crack up and Michael shoots me a dirty look so I shut up.

"Yeah,I quit too!I'm gonna go with Victoria." Michael winks at me and Mackenzie,"Have fun guys,I'll be checking up on you guys to see who's the winner."

"Okay Michael,don't forget to wear a condom." Michael just flips me off as he carries Victoria into the living room where everyone else is at. "Looks like I finally found some competition." I say to Mackenzie.

"Competition?" She lets out a laugh, "Boy,you're no competition for me.You're basically an amateur." I can feel myself clenching my hand so I decide to pour up a row of 12 shots for each of us.

"We shall see about this.Plus We're out of alchohol anyways sooo." I say as I give her her twelve shots. "You're gonna drop out by the end of this round,I know it."

"You know it?Calum please you don't even know me and the things I'm capable of." But I do but I just won't tell her because it has nothing to do with her drinking skills,I've only been to a bar with her like once and that was the day I first met her so it doesn't really count. I start to take my shots and so does Mackenzie and I'm fucking shocked. She finished all her shots before I could even finish mine. "I win!" She says to me and leaves the room without even looking back. She's good. Shit. I finish up my shots and make my way into the living room.

"You did not win,you just finished your shots before me.That's not winning.I demand a rematch!" I say,pissed.

"What you can't handle losing? You'll lose again next round." She says to me in a witty tone.

"I won't lose." I slur out..before I know it I'm laying on the floor next to her and everyone else.

"I saw you guys kiss." Ashton says to no one in particular.

"What?" I ask,clearly confused. I sit up and look at him and watch him rub his nose.

"I saw Luke and Mackenzie kiss." Ashton says quietely.

"NO WAY REALLLYYY!" I shout,clearly the alchohol talking,"SHIT LUKE I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU,YOU FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE TO HELP YOU GET YOUR MIND OFF OF ALEISHA SHIT MAN I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY FOR YOU LUKE." I grab him and kiss him.

"Cake af." Michael says and Ashton starts cracking up.

"Oh Michael,you're just jealous that Luke likes me better than you." I say to him and lay back down.

"I AM MUKE AF THOUGH!" Luke says as he lays back down.

"I thought what we had was speshuul Lukeeey."

"We do Cal." Luke says to me and everyone starts cracking up.

"Are you guys like homos?" Mackenzie asks with a disgusted look on her face.

"We may or we may not be.Do you have something against gay people or what?" I say to her.

"Naw.I was just gonna say it'd be a totaly bummer if you guys were gay because y'all are the sexiest guys I have ever met." Mackenzie says and I must think it's the alchohol but I start blushing and I start feeling butterflies in my tummy.Right when I'm about to say something flirty to her,she continues talking, "I think Luke is the sexiest.I think I like him." Once I hear that my hopes of us being together crush,what am I thinking she's just my bestfriend.

"Yeah..Luke is pretty sexy." Everyone agrees and Luke just aww'ed. Next thing ya know Luke and Mackenzie are making out,then Michael and Victoria start to makeout since they've always had a thing for eachother. Ashton and I get up and head to the kitchen to give the lovebirds some space.

"Calum,how do you feel about Luke and Mackenzie?" Ashton asks once we've settled down in the kitchen.

"I don't think much of it," I lie,"Why?"

"Eh.I don't know.To be honest I feel jealous,I feel like if I'm going to lose my bestfriend again,like remember when Luke and Aleisha were dating and we never really saw him?I don't want that to happen again so I'm jealous of Mackenzie...I'm glad Luke found someone that makes him happy though." Ashton says with sadness in his voice and I have to agree,I'll miss my bestfriend too but I'm talking about Mackenzie.

"Ashton shut up!You have Bianca!What's even going on with her?"

"I dumped her." Ashton says seriously.

"What!Why?"

"I don't know,I just never really had time for her anymore and I guess since Luke and I always went on double dates with Aleisha and Bianca,it made me sad hanging out with Bianca and Luke told me it made him sad too because he misses Aleisha and whenever I would hangout with Bianca I felt guilty because of Luke."

"That's really nice of you Ash,you're a really great friend." I pat him on his shoulder and he just smiles and agrees.

"Enough of me!Is there anyone special on your mind?" Ashton asks me seriously.

"Nahhhhh." I lie,I'm so glad I can control myself when I'm drunk or else by now I would probably be with Mackenzie doin who-knows-what.