Chapter 42

Calum's POV:
"Shit." I let out as I see Luke standing there.
"Am I interrupting something?" He says in a bitchy tone.
"As a matter of fact, you are." I get up and stand in front of him, "Leave." All of a sudden he grabs me by my collar.
"You fucked up. You fucked up big time." Anger flashes in Luke's eyes. I realize Mackenzie is still here so I decide to bring out the big guns.
"You fucked up to." I grin, "When you were fucking my girlfriend."
"Mackenzie is not your girlfriend."
"I wasn't talking about Mac." Both Luke and Mackenzie look confused but I'm about to clear it up. It's about to get heated up in here real fast. "I'm talking about Ruby." I smirk at him. I hear Mackenzie gasp and Luke loosens his grip on me a bit.
"Is this what this is about?" Luke asks his voice softening.
"Karma's a bitch Luke."
"Calum."
"Don't. You deserved this." I feel like I should be getting the world's biggest bitch award.
"Calum. I didn't have sex with Ruby."
"Luke, I saw you with her. Don't even try to deny it."
"..but..you said you didn't see the guy." Mackenzie cuts in sounding hurt.
"Mackenzie, I lied. I did it to protect you. I did it to protect Luke. I did it to protect everyone." I sigh and I'm about to get emotional but I decide to turn off my emotions.
"Calum, you didn't even hear my side of the story." Luke says sharply at me.
"Oh. Well Karma is still a bitch." I give him an evil smile, "You were in bed with Ruby, now I was in bed with Mackenzie. Oops. Sorry not sorry."
"You're a bitch."
"I know." I smile at Luke and all of a sudden Luke lets go of me and swings his fist at me. I catch it before it hits my face, "Woah there Hemmings, don't get too carried away." I let go of Luke's fist and walk away. "Bye Luke, bye Mackenzie."
"Calum wait!" Mackenzie tells me.
"Naw, you can stay with Luke, he loves you!"
"But I love you!" Mackenzie says as Luke cringes.
"But I don't love you." I smirk, "I just used you, you silly little girl." Mackenzie's jaw drops and I turn around not looking back and head for my car.
I can't believe I just did that. I park my car once I've gotten as far away from people and I get out. I start kicking my car, "What the fuck. What the fuck. I'm such an asshole." I get down to my knees and I break down, "I love Mackenzie, why did I do that." I pull my knees to my chest and sob. I am the world's biggest bitch. I don't deserve her. I don't deserve to have any friends. I don't even deserve to live. Okay, I love Mackenzie. I really do. I took her virginity, and I told her I used her. God, she must hate me. I hate me. Luke hates me. Michael, Ashton, and Victoria will hate me. The whole damn world hates Calum Hood. It's okay though cause I hate me too. I just hurt the girl I have loved for so many months, she taught me how to love again and now that I had her, I broke her in less than a minute. I'm a monster.