25

Quinn found Finn in the courtyard.

"Hey." Quinn said as she sat down with him. "Where's Beth?"

"Hey." Finn said. "Rachel took her for a tour of the whole school."

Quinn nodded slowly.

"You okay?" Finn asked.

Quinn shrugged. "I'll be okay."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Finn offered.

"No offense, Finn, but talking about Puck with you is worse than talking about Puck with Jake." Quinn responded.

"Well, if it means anything, I'm sorry." Finn apologized. "And you can talk to me if you want."

Quinn looked at Finn. "Did he tell you?"

"He told me this morning." Finn said with a nod. "And asked me to be his best man."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"I told him I'd think about it." Finn added. "So if you don't want me to, I'll say no. I don't wanna be in the middle of-"

"No, it's not that. He didn't ask Jake?" Quinn asked.

Finn shrugged. "I don't know."

"Well, if you say yes and wanna practice your toast, you can practice with me." Quinn said. "It's not like I'll be going to the wedding anyway."

"I'm sure Puck will invite you and Beth." Finn noted.

Quinn nodded. "Beth can go be the flower girl or whatever Noah asks her to do, but I'm not going."

"You wouldn't go?" Finn asked.

"If Rachel was marrying someone else, would you go?" Quinn wondered.

Finn shook his head.

"Exactly." Quinn replied. "And if the roles were reversed, Noah wouldn't go to my wedding."

"Still, I'm sure he'd support you." Finn said.

"I've done nothing but support him the past six years, even when I probably shouldn't have." Quinn responded. "And I'm being supportive by not going and not being involved."

Finn nodded. "Well, however you decide to handle everything is fine."

"Thank you, Finn." Quinn nodded back. "I know he and I have dragged everyone into our issues over the years, you and Santana especially, but it means a lot to know I still have you."

"You'll always have me." Finn smiled as Beth and Rachel returned.

"Hey." Rachel said. "Everyone's meeting back in the choir room to pick a song for the big group number. Are you two ready?"

Finn looked at Quinn.

Quinn nodded as she got up. "Yeah, let's go."