Chapter Ten

LP10

*July 31st, 2014*

"I'm so sorry I have to leave. With Jess and Morganne married you guys can't tour for this leg. Lou found those guys on YouTube and they're gonna open and I know you're upset you can't go but I'll be back before you know it." Liam grabbed my hand as we walked to the terminal. I nodded and he was concerned. He pulled me onto the bench just before the gate and sat down next to me as I teared up.
"Hey, come on." He whispered as he pulled me onto his lap.
"I'll be back before you know it." He kissed my forehead.
"I know." I wiped my eyes.
"Don't be too sad. Remember, Skype date tomorrow at 6pm. Don't forget." He tilted my head up.
"I won't." I sniffed.
"I'll call you right when we land, okay?" He mumbled into my hair, trying to remember how I smelled.
"Okay." I nodded and wiped my eyes again.
"I'm so sorry, babe, I've got to go." He whispered and I nodded as I got off of him.
"Don't forget our Skype date. I love you." He hugged me tight.
"I love you too." I kissed him and he had to go. My eyes filled with tears as he disappeared from my sight and I turned to leave.
"Wait, Vic!" Liam ran back toward me.
"I just need to hold you one more time." He mumbled with his lips brushing against my ear.
"I love you, Li." I whispered.
"I love you too, Vic." He kissed me. It was the most passionate kiss we ever had up until then and we both smiled into the kiss.
"Final boarding call for flight 510 to Los Angeles. Passengers Horan, Williams, and Payne, please report to the terminal immediately." We heard them announce.
"Shit. Skype date tomorrow and I will call you the second we land." He rushed.
"Okay, Li. I love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight.
"I love you too, Vic." He wrapped his around my waist and kissed me. We shared one more passionate kiss and he ran off to the terminal. My phone rang just then and I cringed when I saw who it was.
"Come over now." I heard Chris growl into the phone.
"Chris, I just dropped Liam off at the airport. Come on." I sniffed.
"Over here. Now." He growled.
"No." I shook my head.
"Trust me, you won't like it if I have to go to you." He snarled.
"Go to hell, douchebag." I hung up and drove back to me and Liam's flat, only to find Chris waiting for me.
"Chris, don't." I begged as he pulled me over to him.
"Too late for begging. Open the door." He slapped me. I opened it and he dragged me to the bedroom as I cried.

*August 22nd, 2014*

The girls and I got to open for the boys for two nights while their normal opening act, 5 Seconds of Summer, was performing at the VMA's. We were so excited to perform one more time together as a group on tour. They hadn't told the boys yet and they weren't going to find out who it was until that day. I hadn't seen Liam in person in three months so I was ecstatic I got to see him.
"Boys, I'm going to go get your opening act. You wait here." Paul told them and walked out, shutting the door behind him.
"You ready?" He smiled quietly and we agreed. When we walked in the boys were facing away so I ran up behind Liam and covered his eyes.
"What the-" He started.
"Guess who, love." I smiled in his ear and he gasped.
"Oh my God!" He gasped and spun around.
"I missed you so much." He hugged me tight and lifted me off the ground a bit.
"I missed you too. I love you." I kissed his cheek.
"I love you too. Don't give me that, Vic, kiss me." He chuckled and kissed me.
"Let's give these two a little alone time. No sex in here, but we're gonna go start soundcheck. You have 20 minutes to get all the flirting and kissing and cuddling out of your systems before you need to be onstage." Paul told us and everyone else left.
"I love you so much." Liam kissed me again.
"I love you too." I mumbled as I hugged him tight.
"You wanna make out a little or just cuddle?" He kissed my forehead.
"Cuddle for now." I whispered.
"I agree." He rubbed my back.
"How long are you guys opening for us?" He wondered.
"Until the guys are done with the VMA's. They're first concert back is your birthday though so I won't be opening for you then." I frowned a bit as I rested my head on his chest.
"That's okay. Maybe they'll let you at least stay with us on my birthday and the day after." He nodded.
"Let's hope." I whispered. We stood and cuddled for the following 15 minutes, kissing every now and then, but kept it pretty tame.
"I love you." He kissed me randomly.
"I love you too." I kissed back.
"And tonight you're all mine." He whispered and I tensed up.
"What's wrong?" He was really concerned.
"Y-You remember at Morganne's wedding when I was all shaken up before we left?" I teared up.
"Yeah?" He was worried for my answer.
"W-Well Chris had grabbed my ass and told me to call him later. After you left a month ago he-" I started crying and the door opened.
"Guys, time for- oh, shit, sorry." Paul apologized as he opened the door.
"Give us a minute please?" Liam asked him as he continued rubbing my back. Paul agreed and walked out.
"When you left he got physical with it and I didn't know how to tell you because I knew you'd freak at me for not telling you and want to come home and beat his ass and I didn't know how to tell Morganne her husband has been freaking assaulting me cause she wouldn't believe me and I just didn't know what to do cause he told me if I told anyone he'd end me and say I came onto him and ruin me to the press." I started sobbing into his shoulder and he held me tighter.
"It's okay. I'm not gonna freak at you. I don't blame you." He kissed my forehead.
"Really?" I sniffed.
"Really. I love you more than anything in this world and I would never blame you for something like that. But if I see him, know there is a high likelihood I will beat the shit out of him." He assured me.
"Thank you." I whispered.
"I love you too." I kissed him delicately.
"Now cheer up." He wiped the tears off my face and kissed my forehead.
"Chris!" I heard Morganne gasp outside and I tensed up like crazy while Liam did even worse.
"Are you okay?" He wondered.
"Yeah. Let me put on a little makeup." I kissed his cheek and covered up the fact that I had been crying. We walked out and Chris was standing there.
"Can I please punch him?" Liam whispered to me.
"Go ahead." I nodded and he kissed me.
"You son of a bitch." Liam ran over to Chris and punched him hard.
"What the hell!" Morganne and Chris both gasped. Chris tried to fight back but Liam pushed him up against the wall.
"If you ever lay a hand on my girlfriend again I will kill you." Liam growled.
"What?" Morganne asked.
"Your husband has been basically raping Tor for over a month." Liam explained and I cringed so he came over to comfort me.
"What?" She was confused.
"He grabbed my ass at the wedding and after Liam left he kept coming over to my flat even though I repeatedly told him no and to stop multiple times but he forced his way in and told me if I ever told anyone he'd ruin me and go to the press saying I cheated on Liam." I explained as I started crying.
"You screwed my husband?" She screamed at me.
"Are you serious?" I yelled trough tears.
"You bitch!" She slapped me.
"Screw you!" I pushed her. We continued yelling and hitting/pushing each other until Paul walked in. The boys had been trying to break us up but didn't really want to get in the middle of it.
"Ladies, ladies, break it up! What's going on!" Paul got in between us and separated us.
"She screwed my husband!" She yelled.
"I did not! He raped me, you insensitive bitch!" I shouted and she lunged for me again.
"You're a liar!" She tried to slap me.
"I will take a lie detector test if that's what it takes! I didn't screw your husband!" I yelled.
"Boys, go do soundcheck." Paul told them.
"Paul-" Liam started protesting.
"I'll be fine." I kissed his cheek and he sighed but agreed.
"I'll be back in a little bit." He wiped the tears off my face.
"I love you." I kissed him.
"I love you too." He smiled a bit and kissed me before going off to do soundcheck.
"How dare you try to talk shit about my husband that way." Morganne growled as Jess walked up.
"He raped me multiple times and the only reason I didn't tell you was because I knew you wouldn't believe me!" I yelled.
"Morganne, listen to her." Jess spoke up.
"What? Why the hell should I believe her over my own husband?" Morganne yelled.
"First of all, don't yell at me. Second of all, we've known her since we were 4. Third of all, I know her better than anyone in the world, with the exception of maybe Liam and Lia, and I know when she's lying every time without fail. I can honestly tell you she isn't lying." Jess said calmly.
"Go talk to your husband while I talk to Tor." Jess told her and Morganne dragged Chris into the other room.
"Thank you for realizing I'm not making this up." I hugged Jess.
"I know that's not something you'd lie about." She assured me.
"He literally grabbed my ass, it hurt really bad actually, and told me I better call him. I never did and he kept basically harassing me until Li left for this leg of tour and he started all of that then." I looked at the ground. We talked for a little bit and Morganne walked out holding Chris's hand.
"I knew you were lying. You're disgusting." She growled at me and I walked out. I waited by the stage for the guys to get done which they did shortly after.
"Hey, how'd it go?" Liam smiled as he ran over.
"Shitty. The asshole convinced her I lied." I muttered as I looked at my feet.
"It'll be okay." He hugged me and rubbed my back.
"Go do your soundcheck and I'll be waiting for you backstage." He kissed my forehead.
"Don't punch Chris, it'll just cause problems. I love you, baby." I kissed him.
"I love you too, Vic." He kissed me with a smile.
"Gals, I know there's fighting going on right now but please just do the shows you have and then I really don't care what happens as long as the press doesn't catch wind." Paul explained.
"Fine." I nodded and the others agreed.