Chapter Seventeen

LP17

I woke up before Liam the next morning and carefully got off of him. His parents walked in right then and I blushed a little. 

"Oh, dear, don't worry about it." Karen laughed. 

"That's so awkward though!" I got pretty red. 

"We know you guys do that. He's 23. We know it happens and as long as it's with the woman he loves we don't mind as much." Karen brushed it off. 

"Thanks. Excuse me for a minute, my mum is calling me." I smiled and walked out to answer my phone. 

"Luca and Bella are here, we're doing dinner tonight." My mum told me when I answered. 

"Could we move that to tomorrow?" I asked. 

"Victoria." She warned. She hated when I asked her to change plans. 

"My fiancé is in the hospital right now, and will be through tomorrow morning. I do want dinner with my siblings but Liam takes priority right now." I got irritated. 

"Why's he in the hospital?" She changed her attitude. 

"He hadn't been taking his kidney meds and he had a seizure around 2 this morning." I teared up. 

"Is he okay now?" She was really concerned. 

"Yeah he's okay. I want to see Luke and Bell but I need to be here right now." I sniffed. 

"I understand, sweetie. I'll tell them and we'll move dinner to tomorrow." She told me. 

"Thank you, Mum. I'll see you later." I thanked her. 

"No problem, sweetie. Bye." She hung up. 

"Sorry about that." I apologized as I walked back in and saw Liam awake. 

"Hey, baby." I smiled and walked over to him. 

"Hey." He hugged me. He kissed my neck discretely and I jumped a bit. 

"I'm sorry about you not being able to go see your family tonight. You should go anyway." He mumbled into my shoulder. 

"No. Bella and Luca don't know you and I are back together. I want you to go with if you feel up to it." I whispered. 

"I will tomorrow, I promise." He kissed me. 

"Mum

We're going to have dinner tonight too so if you want to come you're welcome to, then we're gonna have another tomorrow for Liam to come and you if you can't make it." My mum texted me. 

"Go tonight. Please." He rubbed my back. 

"Fine." I caved. 

"Thank you." He smiled and I glared at him a bit. 

"You love me." He grabbed my hand. 

"I do." I smiled a little and he kissed me. 

"Love, your parents are here." I laughed as I pulled away after he tried to make it go a bit farther. 

"Yes we are." Geoff laughed and I blushed. 

"Actually we're gonna go get lunch quick so we'll be back in a little while." Karen spoke up and they walked out. Liam pulled me into bed with him and I cuddled into his side. 

"I love you." I mumbled. 

"I have candyland on my laptop that my parents brought for me. Wanna play?" He smiled a little. 

"Duh." I smiled back and kissed him. I grabbed the laptop and he sat cross legged on his bed. He pulled me onto his lap and I leaned back into him. At one point I reached forward and my sleeve rode up.