-Chapter 14-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A/Ns<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Now I will say we are getting into some slight nsfw content with this chapter. I will repeat what is in the description of this story:

WARNING: This story is not for children. It will contain cursing, drug usage, drinking, stereotypical homophobia, as well as many other adult/dark themes.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Knock!
Knock!
Knock!

"Now who comesss at 10 "o" clock at night?!," the snake grumbled as he got off the sofa. He slithered over to the door, a part of him wondered if it was Arackniss just coming unannounced, but he was surprised to see no one. He looked around, until he happened to see a yellow envelope laying on the ground, "Hmm?"

Curiously he picked it up. It was from Arackniss with a little message saying he hoped the snake enjoyed this. Now he had to see what was inside. So he went back inside his home. Making his way back to his couch, he opened the envelope and pulled out its contents. His hood flared up in surprise. There was a bunch of a pictures of Arackniss all in drag. His face turned red as he picked up one with red lipstick on it.

My my, well I should call my little spider now shouldn't I?

He picked up his phone from the coffee table, and pulled up Arackniss' number. He grinned a little at the pictures before pressing call. It rung for a few seconds, until he heard the other's voice come through.

"Hello?"

"Why hello Arackniss, it appears I've gotten your photos."

"O-oh umm wh-what do ya think?" He could tell the poor spider was nervous on the other end, making him smirk more, "Why I love them, you look very cute~ why I'd even sssay you beat me at the flirting competition becaussse I don't know how else to respond to you~"

His grin never left as he heard Arackniss silently flipping out, mumbling something a long the lines of "Thank Lucifer I can't believe that worked?!"

"Arackniss?"

"Yeah?"

"Won't you let me come over~?"

As Sir Pentious asked that in such a seductive tone, one would have thought the Arackniss' soul left his body. He quickly got himself together, "A-are ya sure? Its a-awfully late?"

"I'm very ssure~"

"O-okay well, I'll be here waitin'....just be careful.," Arackniss couldn't believe this was happening.

"Oh don't you worry, I can make it through hell at night jussst fine. See you ssoon my spider~." After that Pentious hung up. This allowed the spider to fully freak out. "Holy shit!? It worked it actually worked! I won and now he's comin' over here! W-wait he's coming over here?!"

He scurried to the bathroom in his apartment. Fixing his hair to make it look not so messy. He wiped down his white button dress shirt to get out any wrinkles, and then went back to his bedroom to put on some pants. After all, he didn't want to be in a dress shirt and boxers when the other arrived.

When the doorbell to his apartment rung, he gave himself one last glance over in the bathroom mirror and took a deep breath. He had to use everything in his power to keep himself from running to the door, but nothing kept him from walking a bit quicker. As he opened the door, there stood Sir Pentious, he smiled down at him, "Why hello!"

"Hello Pent," Arackniss let the other slither into his apartment, closing the door shut when his tail was fully inside. Now he felt awkward, what was he supposed to say to the snake. "Well, umm, I'm glad ya liked the pictures, I was actually worried ya wouldn't.," Arackniss admitted, he scratched the back of his neck nervously as he settled on the couch, leaving enough space for the serpent to join him. Pentious accepted his invitation to seat down, "Why would you ever think that?" His red snake eyes studied the sinner next to him. "I don't know...just didn't know if ya like that kinda thing," Arackniss answered. he rubbed the back of his neck again. With a small sigh, the ebony serpent placed a hand on his chin. Forcing the spider to look up at him as he leaned in closer, "I'll like anything you put on my ssspider.~"

Arackniss' face turned red, which caused the other to chuckle before he connected their lips. Surprised at first, Arackniss didn't know what to think, but quickly returned the kiss. Feeling a fork like tongue graze his lips, he opened his mouth and let the kiss become more passionate. He wrapped his first set of arms around the snake's neck, he unexpectedly moaned into the kiss. Which caused the two to break. He couldn't blush any harder, being already at the max, "I-I didn't mean ta-ta do that s-sorry." Sir Pentious smirked, "I quite like it, in fact I'd love to hear it more clearly~"

The smaller felt Pentious leaving kisses down his neck, adding little bites here and there. "A-Ah~," Arackniss moaned out. "Hmm thatsss a cute sound you made.~ Now tell me, should we continue? We aren't drunk thisss time."

The spider gave a quiet yes, as he was already turned on. "Hmm I couldn't hear you~," the taller sinner did in fact hear him. He just wanted the other be confident with his desires. "Y-yes....b-but in the b-bedroom."

Sir Pentious nodded, scooping the other into his arms as he did so before slithering into the bedroom. As he placed Arackniss onto the twin sized bed, he removed his own hat, coat, and bow tie. His lips soon reconnected with the other's as he began to work on unbuttoning his dress shirt. The spider tried to help him undress as they kissed. Once Sir Pentious' shirt was unbuttoned, the snake reached and unbuttoned his white shirt.

Arackniss was now laying on his back, both completely naked and admiring each other's forms. Although the spider wouldn't admit that he was a little insecure due to his scars. Letting the the snake see a few in a picture was on thing, seeing them all in person was another. "Nisss~," Pentious could sense the other was shy about his body, "You're beautiful.~"

"I- thanks...," he looked to the right side of himself. He felt smooth, soft lips kissing him down his chest, to his stomach, getting lower and lower until, he gasped, "P-Pent-!"

The snake chuckled and continued his actions, getting small moans from his partner. "P-Pent please ah~ I-I want ya~"

Grinning, Sir Pentious sat himself where he was looking back down at the other. He knew the spider was in for one hell of a night.