Fearless

Chapter Eight - Fearless

Blaine had left straight after our duet, not even saying a word. I knew I couldn't stop him, and I had to look after Finn now who was singing I Can't Fight This Feeling to Puckerman on karaoke, and looked like he was about to fall any moment. I managed to sober him up enough to kick everyone out at 12, then we were left with this horrendous mess.

"Well great party, see you guys." Puck said trying to walk off as we stared at the mess. I grabbed his top before he could go, "If you think you're going anywhere."

I had found Kurt making out with Oliver in the bathtub, though I quickly shut the door and let them continue, telling Puck and Finn he had passed out on his bed.

By about two we had finished most of the mess, and all decided we'd finish up in the morning. Dad and Carole were away all weekend, so we had a few days to sort it out.

I had Finn drive me Blaine's the next morning after we had taken all the cans to the bins, I knew what I had to do. I knocked on his door, and Pam answered. "Lovely to see you Poppy, are you looking for Blaine?" I nodded, "He went out about an hour ago, I'm not sure when he'll be back. He hasn't been himself much today."

I looked behind, Finn had already driven off. "Okay, any chance I could wait around for a bit? Finn's driven off and it's a bit of a walk home, and I really need to talk to him?"

"Sure." Pam smiled, as she took me into the kitchen and made us both a cup of tea. I didn't particularly like tea, though I supposed she had made the British assumption. I put in a couple of sugars and tried not to cringe while drinking. "Are you and Blaine alright? He seemed very upset when he got home last time."

I sighed, "I lost a bet last night and had to make out with this guy, Freddie, at the party. The kiss kind of lasted a bit longer than it should have."

"Freddie, did you say? Freddie Lancaster?" I nodded, how did Pam know him? Had Blaine spoken about him? "He was around a lot last summer, I thought him and Blaine were a thing."

I gasped, "Freddie and Blaine? I thought Freddie was straight."

"Not a chance, Blaine had his guy friends round before, but he was different," Pam sighed.