Long Live

Chapter Sixty-One - Long Live

I went into Blaine's room as soon as I woke up the next morning, and felt extremely lucky when he told me Sam had gone to see my Dad and Carole for some outfit adjustments and Artie was getting breakfast.

He had been in bed, probably scrolling through the show choir blogs on his phone and as interrupted, pushing his phone aside and straddling his lap, "Good morning baby."

He smiled endearingly, "I can't wait to wake up next to you tomorrow, and then for a whole lifetime once we get to New York."

"Our lifetime together," I smiled, grasping his hand and kissing his lips. "What are the blogs saying?"

He shook his head, "The odds are on Throat Explosion, Jean-Baptiste uploaded their Regionals footage this morning almost as to taunt me, and unsurprisingly it was amazing."

"Don't let him get to you," I frowned, "you're just as good as he is in a very different way, and you're actually a good person."

He shrugged, "I suppose I have the moral advantage."

"There you go, kill him with kindness, and your amazing vocal chords," I smiled, and was happy to see Blaine smiling again.

"Do you think we should get ready?" He questioned, most of the rest of the club had been prepping for the last hour.

I tilted my head, "I think we have enough time to order room service breakfast and snuggle, we're not having to go over any extra moves."

"Because you made us go over it every night for the past week!" Blaine reminded me, slightly exaggerating since he thought it was a good idea too.

"And now while everybody else does that we have an extra hour to ourselves to do whatever we want," I smirked, pressing my forehead against his, staring into his eyes out of focus.

"I do love your thinking," he winked back before breaking the distance.

We had just finished eating our breakfast when there was a knock at the door, Blaine went up to get it, quickly throwing on a shirt as he opened it. He seemed a bit thrown off when he opened it and saw my Dad.