But I Don't Want To

*Billie's POV*

Why?

Why the fuck does she think I'm the same naive person I was all those years ago?

I walked out, but I've been sitting in her driveway for the past ten minutes, unable to leave. I lean against my steering wheel and sit in silence. Moments later, I hear the passenger side door open and close. I subtly glance over and see Hayden with tear stained cheeks just staring ahead and biting her lip. I sigh and shake my head.

"I'm sorry..." she says finally breaking the silence.

"For what?" I snap, "You made me feel fucking shitty for doing everything right Hayden!"

"You think I don't know that!" she yells back slamming her fists against her legs.

"Well if that's the case, why the fuck did you treat me like that? Because that shit was uncalled for Hayden!" I shout and she jumps in her seat.

"I know... and I'm sorry." she says in a small voice as she picks at the cuticles on her nails doing everything she can not to look at me. She's hurting.

"Look at me Hayden." I speak in a softer tone, but she shakes her head no. I reach over and gently grip her chin turning her face towards mine. I lean in, touching my forehead against hers. "I'm sorry I yelled angel. It just hurt my feelings when your first thought is that I'd put Blake in danger. Honestly, I fucking love that kid so much it hurts." I confess.

Hayden reaches up and runs her thumb across my lower lip. "I'm sorry that I made you feel that way Billie... truly. I know you wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt him. Pretty sure my kid loves you more than he loves me." she jokes.

I let out a soft giggle savoring this moment between the two of us. She gently kisses me before pulling away slightly and uttering the words I've been too afraid to say for fear of her getting spooked and pushing me away.

"I love you." she says in a near whisper.

Why does hearing those words scare me so much? I deflect answering her pressing my lips to hers, and I can feel her smile into the kiss. We are interrupted by tiny hands smacking Hayden's window.

"Mommy! Bee!" he shouts before Hayden opens the car door. He shoves the bag of food into her lap and then climbs into the car.

"What are you doing bubbie?" she asks with a giggle.

Blake pulls out his nuggets from the bag, "I wanted to eat with you and Bee." he says with an attitude, obviously frustrated with us. This kid is too much sometimes.

~~~~

"I give up on folding laundry. It's like I have two children living with me." Hayden gripes frustrated laying back on the bed. I keep tossing Blake onto the pile of already folded laundry and messing it up.

I grab both of her ankles and roughly pull her down the bed before hovering over her. She giggles at the suddenness. "Now now... we both know you love the utter chaos that little man and I bring to the table." I say with a smirk.

She lifts her leg and presses it against me causing my to bite my lip. Without breaking eye contact with me, she speaks. "Bubbie can you go play in your room?"

"Okay!" he giggles out and we hear his little feet pad across the floor towards his room.

Instead of moving, we just stay like that for a few minutes just looking at and admiring one another. It's in these few moments that I see a few extra freckles that grace her skin, the golden specks that sparkle when the light hits them just right, and don't even get my started on her lips. I can't help but run my thumb over her plump bottom lip.

She presses her leg against me harder and I can't help but let out a soft moan.

"Billie... close the door and lock it." she groans out. My horny ass gets up and obeys her every word. Many, many ruined orgasms lately have left me hella sexually frustrated.

I turn around and she's sliding her pants off, just leaving her in a tank top and a thong. I'm practically drooling at the sight of the beautiful woman laying before me.

"Are you gonna keep standing there examining me, or are you going to join me?" she says patting the bed space beside her.

I choose her.

Every time.

She's where I feel at home.

a/n: short ish ch because I'm deaddddd tired but, do you guys wanna know what I look like? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'm curious.

I lub you bubbies!!!!!!! 💕 stay safe and take care of yourselves. show yourself some tlc ❤️