💌 Hurt Me Pt. 1 (Izuku x Female!Reader)

"Your classes will be training together today." Aizawa stated, Vlad King standing next to him. A chorus of confusion and groans filled the room, leaving the Eraser hero annoyed. "Everyone needs to learn cooperation. Not everyone is going to end up working with their friends, and many won't even stay in this city as they pursue their own heroing goals. You have to be ready to work with anyone and everyone." He grunted, motioning for Vlad to take over.

"We have decided to try and randomize the teamwork for this course, to try and avoid anyone choosing someone they may already know in the other class. So we will have all of you draw a name from this box. From there, you will grab your assignment and then find your partner in the classroom next door. Is that understood?" The students sighed in agreement as they began to line up to see who they would work with. You end up behind Izuku, idly chatting while waiting. He was excited to work with new people. And agreed with Aizawa that eventually you'd all separate, and it's good to get used to it now. Finally nearing the box, Izuku had pulled a name, and then you pulled one as well.

"Count of three." He smiled.

1

2

3...

"Oh! I got Kendo! She seemed pretty nice. Who'd you get?"

"...Monoma...."

After changing into your gym clothes you headed into the forest that surrounded the school. "Okay, so it looks like it's a scavenger hunt, but we have to solve riddles to even figure out what we need." You sighed, the pale blond boy not heeding you any mind. "20 items in total, and everyone's list is random, so we wouldn't be able to get help from anyone even if we wanted to."

Tsk.

"Typical of someone from your class to even consider cheating." Monoma clicked his tongue, a tangent just waiting to spill from his mouth. You weren't in the mood for any of his taunting, so you could only roll your eyes.

---

"Okay! So we need 1 more item!" You called out to your teammate. You were in a tree to have some height advantage.

"What's the riddle?" He shouted back to you from below.

"I am brown on the ground. You use my cousin to direct traffic..." You had to look at it again. What a weird way to word it. You jump down from your spot to show Monoma the paper.

"Odd, any ideas on what it could be asking for?"

"Um...what about a stick? The cousin referring to an officers baton when they need to direct traffic?"

"That sounds stupid." Monoma laughed, covering his face.

"And what did YOU think it means?"

"A pinecone, duh! The cousin is referring to a traffic cone!"

It made sense. Well, they both did, but not wanting to deal with him being a complete dick you just agree and hunt for a pinecone.

With everything gathered, you head back to the classroom with Monoma. Vlad, and Aizawa waiting for you.

"Okay, perfect. Show us your list and what you got." You handed the bag and list to Vlad, and he proceeded to dump out the contents, checking everything off. "Good job, you two. You're the first one's to get it all correct on the first try."

"First try? Has everyone else already come in?" You asked slightly confused.

"Yea, everyone has come in but had 1 specific item wrong." Aizawa sighs, pointing at the pinecone. "Everyone who had come in so far brought a stick instead, fair answer but not what we wanted," he shrugged, "so good job, you can change out of your gym clothes and wait for everyone else." Suprised you just stepped out, heading to the locker rooms, till you heard him laugh.