Chapter 35

As Selene and Geralt made their way through the city each one of them was carefully reading each sign. However something soon caught Selene's attention. Walking over to The notice board she saw a notice on it with her name. "Lady witcher, or as I would call you Sor'ca. I have heard the rumors of you planning a trip to this very land. And should this be true I ask that you come and visit us in the forest closest to the lakes. Further out from the human settlements. It's an old an forest, and once home to the Scoia'tael. Trust me Soc'ra, you will know the place. It hums with power. I hope to see you soon.
    Iorveth."

  Silver eyes widened as she suddenly realized who sent this letter. "Geralt!"
Said man looked over at the sudden cal of his name and raised an eyebrow before walking over to her. "What is it?" She handed him the notice. "A direct summons from Iorveth himself." Golden eyes widened and he smirked. "Good, so that means he is here. But how would he have known?" Selene shrugged. "I'm sure he has his ways." Geralt only nodded in agreement. "Right, let's see if we can't find this store first. I don't wanna risk someone else buying it."
    Selene nodded and once again the two set off in search of the store. Only for there hopes of finding the next book shot down. "I'm Afraid I don't have it Lady Selene, someone came in a month before you did and bought it. Didn't seem to care how much it was, he just insisted he have the book." Selene's shoulders slumped and Geralt placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.
     "Did he say anything else? Something that you're allowed to tell us?" The old man blinked before nodded. "Yes actually, he did. He said the message would be for the lady, and she would understand what it meant." "What was it?" "Hmm, let's see. He didn't write it down, and didn't give me much time but here you are." Selene held her breath as the man began to talk.
   "Vek an'vay, sorica ata, inve Talu no meja caede Stomera." Silver eyes widened, it was her hometowns language mixed in with the language of the elves! "I don't know what it means though." Selene was suddenly anxious to get out of there. "He was right, I know exactly who it is now and I know where to find him. Thank you for all of your help."
   The old man smiled at her. "You're welcome, I wish you the best of Luck." And with that the two Witcher's left. Selene however didn't get far before Geralt grabbed her arm. "Hold up Sel, who bought the book and what did that mean?" Selene looked at him before sighing. "Honestly Geralt, you need a crash course in Languages after this." He simply shrugged still waiting on her to answer his question.
    "It was Iorveth. The message was clear as day the second he uttered the second word. Basically he was saying, come and find me, you'll know where, if you've found the notice little storm." Golden eyes widened before he chuckled. "Leave it to Iorveth to make sure we come. And to leave a message only you would understand."
     Selene shrugged before she started walking again, this time pulling Geralt behind her. "I'm pretty sure he bought the book." "He probably did, especially if he knew you were looking for them." Selene nodded. "He would know, he has ears everywhere you turn. I swear he does." Geralt shrugged, however Selene had a point. Iorveth would move hell if it meant helping Selene. After all it was this single woman alone that managed to make this man change his views. This single woman was able to make a lot of people think. And while he loved her for it, he often worried that her loyalty would be her downfall.
    "Right, however Selene, I need you to be careful. I don't want someone taking advantage of your kindness." Selene shot him a weird look before she sighed. "Yeah, Yeah. I get what you mean. But I need you to underhand that I know what I'm doing. And while at times I may seem like I don't I do. I don't just try to change people. I had no intention of making Iorveth change his views. He did that on his own. That is something you can ask him."
    He sighed at this. "You have a point, I just worry." "I understand." The Two continued to walk. "You realize Iorveth would literally move hell and burn cities to the ground in your name right?" She looked at him with a frown. "What are you talking about? He wouldn't do that." Geralt sighed. "Sel, he would. He would literally burn it in a heartbeat if you were in danger. He would face an Army alone if it meant you would be safe. You are the only Witcher, whom he called Sor'ca. While the rest of us are called Vatt'ghern."
   Said woman only rolled her eyes again. "And you're called Gwynbleidd." "You're point Sel?" "My point Geralt is he still has some respect for you." "I suppose. But I still firmly believe he would go even further for you." Selene sighed and decided to drop the topic for now. The two continued to head their way to the forest Iorveth told them about.