Chapter twenty-nine - Frick you Bucky!!

Eddie's POV:
I watched Brandy jump to the Avengers tower. Where have I heard or seen her before? It suddenly hit me like a brick to the head.

Burned arm.

Thanos.

Snap.

She's the one that defeated Thanos. Wow. But she's like, only a kid! That was like two or three years ago, she was a child!

I sit down to think. " Eddie, I liked Wolf. She's like me." Venom purrs from my shoulder. I can't help but smile. I was relieved that she didn't freak out about Venom.

I get back up, and head over to my apartment. I open the door, and plop into bed. I order some food, and sigh. I lay there for a while, and hear a knock. I open the door, and get the food and hand over some money.

I sit back down on my bed, and ate. I heard a ding after I throw away the container for the food. I pick it up and see a text.

???

Is this Eddie?

???

Yeah, why? Are you Brandy?

Wolf

Yep. I'm changing your name, hang on.

<??? Name has been changed to E and V>

Wolf

There!

Venom perks up when he sees the V. I smile.

E and V

Thanks. So, what's up?

Wolf

Nothing really. My family is having a food fight.

Idiots. Little do they know, I'm going to change into food and attack back!

E and V

Brilliant.

Wolf

Heh I know.

I'll FaceTime so, gimme a sec!

I get a call and press the green accept button.

" Bombs away!" I see a carrot leap off the table and shift into a potato. They smash into Captain America's face. I snort in amusement. The potato remains are wiped off, and shift back into the form of Brandy.

" You wanted a food fight, well now the food will fight!" She giggles. " Oh your on!" I see Hawkeye grab his bow.

" Cat fight it is then." She shifts into a cat, and pounces onto the island in the kitchen. I see arrows fly in her direction, and I hear Cap and Ironman protest.

She swiftly dodges them, and gets in a hunting crouch. She springs at him, and latches onto his face. He tries to pry her off, but she stays on.

I can't help but laugh. She jumps off, and shifts into her, I guess human form? I don't know. " Brandy who are you talking to?" The Winter Soldier comes into view.

" My friends Eddie and Venom. They're not bad don't worry, Uncle Bucky!" She says with a smile facing the Soldier. So he was her Uncle. She must have a lot if her family is the Avengers.

" Eddie, V, say hi!" She faces the camera so they can see me, and I can see them. " Hi." I say calmly, and Venom beams. " Hi!" He practically yells.

" Cool, your friends with Venom!?" I hear the voice of someone around Brandy's age. I see him and he seems about a year older than her.

" And Eddie. They are two different people." Her voice echos through the thing, and I can't help but smile. She was so much more energetic.

" Did you know she could play pi-!" I hear voice but he's interrupted by a hand covering his mouth. The camera goes back to Brandy and her cheeks are bright red.

" Play what?" I see someone take her phone, and I see her protesting with a red tint to her eyes.

" She can play piano, she's quite good at it too." I see the Soldiers smiling face. He seems to give Brandy her phone back.

" Uncle Bucky!" Her cheeks is a deeper red, and so are her eyes. " What? It's not a lie!" I see her chasing him through the Tower. She soon changes into a wolf, and carries the phone in one of the bandages on her back, propping her phone up.

All I can see is her white fur, and the Winter Soldier running for his life. We reach a music room, and the Winter Soldier closes the door. He smiles and holds the door. She shifts into a human.

" Wanna get out you gotta play something for your friends!" I appreciated that he said friends. Venom was a person too. Or, er, symbiote.

She grumbled, and sighed. " Fiiiinnnneeee." She made her way to a piano. " Just, put me on mute or something." Her cheeks stay red. I nod, and pretend to mute.

She inhales and exhaled in a shakey way. She was really scared about this. Genuinely, afraid. Why?

She began to play, and she cleared her throat quietly.

Ease your breath, untie my hands.

Release my neck, if you can.

You don't have to be like that.

Don't be afraid, there's nothing strange it's not a trap.

But there's cars coming closer, and I think they're trying to run me over.

Poisoning my food, and putting drugs inside my water.

There's ghosts in my house, and I can taste blood in my mouth.

Don't be afraid I'm not insane.

Just irrational.

But isn't that the same?

The music continued. The sadness in her voice. It hurt. I recognized the song. She must like Cavetown.

When she finished, Venom was already clapping wildly. He had a smile plastered on his face, and I clapped quietly along with him.

She faced the phone, her cheeks even redder. " I told you to mute it!" She covered her face and groaned. " No, you suggested I did. I tricked you, haha!" I point at the screen. She gets up, and walks towards the door.

Bucky moves out of the way when he sees her glare. She walks through the Tower to what I guess is her room.

" Meet me on the building we met at today." She hung up before I could agree.

I blew out of my mouth, and realized how dark it was outside. I walk out of my apartment, and make my way to the building. I see her already perched there in her suit.

I sit beside her, and she looks over the city. I notice her dark suit is tinted red, and newly sewed on the back and side. I realize that it's blood.

" Uh, your bleeding." Her hand reaches for her side. She looks at her now bloodied hand. She curses under her breath and sits down normally.

" Sorry, there's this idiot that keeps on breaking out of prison. He tries to attack my family, but I keep him away. My back was from some other idiots."

She winced at the mention of the first person. Her eyes train on something in front of us, and she bolts up. I see a figure with huge robotic wings flying towards the Tower.

She shifts into a leopard and her eyes go blood red. She leaps at the figure and they both fall.

Brandy's POV:
I saw the Vulture heading towards the Tower, and I shift into a leopard. I crouch down, and launch myself at him. I tear off his wings and we both fall.

I hit the ground and grunt. I stand up painfully, and look around.

--------------------

Cliffhanger? ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯