Chapter thirty-six - new school

Brandy's POV:
I walk through the quiet tower and put my bookbag over one of my shoulders, wincing since the gashes hadn't healed completely yet.

It was at least an hour until school would start, so I'll wait there. I grab an apple, and head into the elevator.

I had a black shirt with black and white flannel on top and jeans shorts. I sigh and walk out into the rain.

I walk to school and wait at the gate. At least thirty minutes later I get a text from Tony.

Tincan

Where are you?

I went to wake you up but you weren't in your room?

Wolfy

I went early, I'm waiting for the gate to open.

Tincan

In the pouring rain?!

Wolfy

Yeah, why?

Tincan

Did you bring an umbrella at least?

Wolfy

Nope.

The gates going to open soon, bye (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Tincan

Fine!

But make a good first impression.

This school won't know about the Wolf.

Bye (。・ω・。)ノ♡

The gates open so I walk in, and put my things in my locker. I wait beside it. Being the first one here I have nothing to do.

Soon Peter walks through the door and puts his things in the locker beside mine. He looked up at me, " Dad said you came here early. So I decided I would too!" He said with his normal cheery smile.

I rub my tired eyes and yawn. " You didn't have to." I tell him and he furrows his brow. " But then you'll be alone."

I shrug. Moments later students start piling in so I go into first period. I sit down at the back of the room beside the window. Just in case something were to happen I would see it first.

I bury my nose into a Rick Riordan book. When someone taps me on the shoulder, I hum in response.

" Hey Brandy, long time no see." I hear the familiar voice and my eyes dart up. I see Wade Wilson sitting beside me and I can't help but smile.

" Yeah. I had to transfer here cause some weirdos attacked the school I used to go to." I book mark the page I'm on and place the book down.

" I heard about that. Was pretty odd." He winked and I winked back. He was helping keep my identity secret, I'm so grateful right now.

A young lady walks in and I emediantly see it's Mama Spider in a wig. ( Sorry I can't spell discuise. Is that how you spell it?).

" Okay class, I'm your new first period teacher Ms. Dicuss. We have two new students if they would like to come up here and present themselves." She used her heavy Russian accent that made me tense a bit.

( Btw i got the name Dicuss from a teacher I admired that had to move away, she was the sweetest most patient person you will ever meet. Besides my other teacher I will have to leave behind in sixth grade).

I stand up hesitantly, and see Peter is already up front shifting in excitement. I go and stand beside him, and yawn slightly.

" Hi, I'm Peter Parker! I like the outdoors and Star Wars! I'm pretty good at sports but you won't be seeing me do any since I don't really like doing them." Peter said happily and people greeted him.

The room silenced and turned their gaze towards me. I clear my throat awkwardly.

" I'm Brandy Parker. I'm Peter's younger sister but we had to be in the same class. I also like the outdoors and animals. I'm not really good at anything so don't expect anything." Me and Peter had to keep identities safe, and if we randomly said we were Stark's kids everyone would freak out.

They waved a hello and I rushed back to my seat. I sat down and listened to Nat teach math. I must say, she is a wonderful teacher.

At lunch me and Peter sat with Wade and we caught up.

" Hey, Wade! What are you doing hanging out with those losers? Come sit with us!" I hear a rough voice call from a table near ours.

I hear footsteps and one leans their hand on one of my shoulders and I wince.

" For one, they are my friends, and for two, could you not lean against her shoulder? She's hurt there." Wade says frighteningly calmly.

I feel Natasha's gaze hit us and turn icy. I hear her high heels click against the floor and stop near the group. She cleared her throat and the elbow on my shoulder stiffened.

" We do not tolerate making fun of, or hurting people at this building. Sit back at your tables." She hissed and they scramble back to their table.

I smile in appreciation. She smiles back and winks. We all wink back and she walks back to the teachers table.

After lunch we finish up our classes. I hear the bell ring and everyone darts out of the room. I walk up to the teacher and thank them for teaching.

He seems taken aback, but thanks me in return. I walk out into the hallway and grab my things from my locker. I stuff them into my book bag, and walk out with Peter.

We spot a black car and see Bucky and Tony waiting. Jesus, their like parents. We hop into the car and we're flooded with questions.

I hold up a hand to silence them and snort. " Slow down, jeeze." They go silent.

" How was your day at school?" Bucky says. We both shrug.

" It's school, not sure you can enjoy it. But, it was cool." I say casually.

Peter on the other hand looks like if he were a cartoon he would have stars in his eyes.

" It was awesome!" Peter basically shouts, and Tony chuckles and drives off.