Chapter seven - ' are you ok? '

Brandy's POV:
I woke up to Peter stoking my back. I jolted upright then I remembered I'm a cat, and I relax. I laid back down, and Peter began stroking me again. I couldn't help purring.

" Can you turn into any animal? " Peter asked curiously. I thought for a moment. " Yes. " He looked at me with that look. " Can you turn into a dragon? " He asked suddenly. It took me by surprise, but I screwed my eyes shut.

I opened them, and I was a baby dragon. Gotta keep it small. Peter looks amazed. I think he's gonna make a game outta this. I suddenly hear snoring on the other couch. I turned back into a cat. Cats are the most fun to be.

I flicked my ear, and leaped over. I saw the sleeping face of Wade. I decided to wake him up, but in the must fun way possible. I poked at his face with my paws, kneading it with my claws sheathed. Wade eventually woke up.

He was startled to see a black cat kneading his face. Then he saw my leg, and the scar over my eye. He relaxed a bit, and looked over at Peter.

" So she can turn into animals now, huh? " Peter nodded and Wade turned his attention to me again. He hesitantly pet my head. I purred without meaning to. He smiled and kept petting my head.

When he got bored he and Peter exchanged glances.

" Can you change into a fennec fox? " Wade asked. I screwed my eyes shut. I heard a gasp, and an awwww. I opened my eyes. " OMG, I'm so friggin adorable! " I yelled.

All the Avengers looked over, and ran over. They were all asking me to change into things. I decided to change into a snake. The Falcon took one look, and backed away. I changed back to a cat but I was orange like goose. I walked towards Uncle Bucky, and looked up at him.

He clutched his heart dramatically. He then picked me up, and looked at me. " I know those eyes from anywhere! " He realized it was me. I changed into an eagle and landed near Steve.

Everyone burst into laughter, including Steve. I then changed into a falcon. I soared into the sky. Then realization clicked in my head.

I changed into a fish. I fell down quite fast, and everyone rushed to grab me. I changed into a snow leopard on the last moment. I sat down as the big cat.

After changing into a siamese, after chasing Hawkeye, and Falcon around the tower. I spotted Tony walk out of the elevator.

He spotted me and sighed. " Who bought a cat? " I glared at him, and Aunt Nat picked me up.

" How dare you! She is apart of this family, and she has been for years! " She said with playful hurt in her eyes.

She placed me down. Tony spotted my eye, and leg. He sighed again. " Stop changing into animals. " I screw my eyes shut and I change into Tony.

" Oh, this it too good! " Peter wheezes from the couch laughing. Tony glared at him, then at me. " Wtf? "

" Oh, sorry. Didn't know you counted as an animal. " I say impersonating his voice.

Everyone either said, ' oooh, she got you there. ' or ' yes, he is. '

I changed back as a human. I stretched. " Are there side effects? " I call over to Stephen.

Peter came up behind me and ruffled my hair. I pushed his hands away, and fixed my hair. " Awwww, I thought you would purr. " Peter and Wade say at the same time. I roll my eyes, and sit back down on the couch.

" So, uh. Why do you change into animals? " Steve asks kinda concerned and worried.

I shifted uncomfortably. " It helps calm me down... " I murmur quietly. " Yeah, animals have less stress than humans, so that makes sense. " I jump at Bruce's voice, I didn't know he was here.