( short chapter) Chapter twenty-five - I'm just gonna go.

Subscribe to Jacksepticeye on YouTube!!! I made this drawing because why not!!!

Brandy's POV:
I sat there on the couch with Steve beside me, watching the news. I was leaning forward so my back wouldn't touch the couch.

" -Vulture escaped prison just this morning, and athorities are still trying to catch him." Steve's head jolted towards me.

I had jumped off the couch, and now had the form of a wolf. Why? Cause I'm gonna need it.

" No, no! Don't you dare go after him! Your injured!" Steve shot up too, but he was too late.

I dove out of the window and leaped around building's. I spot him flying around, scaring and threatening civilians.

I pounced at him, and knocked him out of the air. I bit down on his wings ruining them. ( Again ). He blasted at me and I jumped back, dodging.

He held up his gauntlet threateningly. I leaped at him and bit down on it. I tore it off his arm and bit it in half. He backed away, until he pulled something out of his pocket.

He pounced at me, and I was too slow to dodge. I felt a searing pain in my side, and warm blood dripping down my legs and side.

He was holding a pocket knife. Smirking. He ran towards the tower, and I bolted after him, ignoring the pain in my reopened side. Was it a family thing to stab me in the side?

I leaped over him, and guarded the door. I pushed him down and he exhaled sharply. The police showed up and took him away. I limped to the med bay.

" You need to stop getting stabbed." Bruce sypatheticly muttered, as he stitched my side. ( Again ). I wince as he pulls the needle through my skin.

" Eh, don't think I can help that." I shrug and jump off the table after he cleans, and bandages the wound.

I walk up to the main room and sit back down.

" Oh my God. Why am I not surprised?" Steve laughs dryly. I smirk and turn back to the TV.