Chapter five - space

- five years later. -

Peters POV:
I remember hearing dad talk about this guy named Thanos. He said he needed to be killed, so half the earth wouldn't get wiped out.

I woke up to a bag that said 'from T.S.' I opened it, and it was a metal version of my suit. I look over to my little sister in her bed next to mine. She had her brow furrowed, and she was muttering in her sleep. I shake her awake, and her eyes are glowing red.

I pull her into a hug, and the twelve year old buries her face into my shoulder. I feel her shaking, so I rub her back to calm her down. I knew it wasn't working, when I felt her having a panic attack. I carried her to Bruce, he always calmed her down.

I left watching Bruce soothing Brandy. I grabbed the bag, and went to the bathroom. I put it on, and tried it out. I decided my old suit was fine for patrol. I heard dad leave quickly, so I went out too.

I saw a weird alien thing trying to crush him, so I stepped in between and stopped it. " Kid where'd you come from?! " Dad asked surprised. " Field Trip, to MoMA-! " The last part was a yell as the man picked me up and threw me.

I felt someone smaller than me, try to catch me. I pushed them against a wall with my back. I quickly got up, and saw a small Brandy. She jumped up, and made red circles of magic around her hands. Red flashed into her eyes, and we jumped into battle.

" Whats his deal, Mr Stark? " Brandy preferred calling Tony, Mr Stark and called aunt Wanda mom. It was kinda cute.

" Well, he's from space and he's trying to steal a necklace from a wizard. " Brandy nodded, and we saw a red thing flash by. " Kids, that was the wizard! " " On it! " Me and Brandy said in unison. I webbed after it, and Brandy flew.

I saw another weird alien thing, out of the corner of my eye. I spot Brandy leap onto the stone that had a man with a cape. I saw a blue light go onto them, and I saw them rising towards a giant spaceship quite quickly.

" Um, Mr Stark, I'm being beamed up! " I hear Brandy frantically call into her mic. I shot webs up, and tried to stop it from going up. It just pulled me up with it, and I began to panic. I saw Brandy fall onto the spaceship, I grabbed her and we stuck to the side. I climbed higher and higher towards where the wizard was.

I heard dad trying to reach us. I feel light headed, and breathing gets harder as we climb. Brandy is still clutching me for dear life. I feel myself free fall, and Brandy climbed into my back to break the fall.

I feel my new iron suit grow to cover me. I see Tony not too far below us. Brandy is hanging onto me, with her eyes screwed shut. Just then I realized how much this kid was actually going to risk to save me.

I feel Tony grab us, and lower us down. " FRIDAY, send them home. " Tony says sternly as I get pulled away with a parachute. I leap onto the side of the ship, and realized Brandy wasn't with me. Until I saw her unconsciously falling.

I shoot a web to her, and bring her to my side. I find an open shaft closing slowly. I climb in and wrap my arms around Brandy. I climb around and see dad talking with the wizard. I climb the ceiling towards them, and lower down on a web. I feel Brandy wake up, so I put her down.

" What are you two doing here?! " Tony asks with fury in his voice. I look over at the wizard who is studying Brandy slowly. I clear my throat and sigh, releasing a ball of air I didn't know I was holding.

" I just stuck to the ship, and Brandy didn't have a parachute so... " Tony's eyes widen as of to say, ' oh, yeah didn't think that through huh. ' " sorry to interrupt, whatever this is. But, who is he your ward? And who is she? " The wizard surprise's me when he suddenly spoke.

" This is my son, Peter. And that's his sister or friend or something, Brandy. Peter is Spiderman, but we don't know what to call Brandy yet. She has powers like Wanda, but Brandy's are stronger. " Tony explains with a shrug.

Brandy's POV:
I don't know what to do. The wizard keeps looking at me. Oh, no I can feel my attack coming. My breathing quickens and I struggle to keep up to breathe. I feel a weird force, forcing me to breathe and it's relaxing. I look over still struggling to breathe a bit, and see the wizards hand up with a green ring around it.

I see black spots fill my gaze. I slump over and curl up on the ground. It hurts, it hurts so bad. My lungs were filling with a burning sensation. I screwed my eyes shut. I remember what Uncle Bucky said. ' you've gotta breathe. I know it hurts, but you gotta trust me. Listen to my voice, there ya go. See that wasn't so hard, huh? '

I felt the force pick me up and lift me out of my curled up position. I wanted to curl up and die in a dark corner. Thanks to my "amazing luck" I felt the cuts on my wrist I had made with a knife start to open again. I felt the sleeves of my hoodie slip down, and I started to panic. They would see. They would be mad. They would send me away. I thought to myself.

The sleeves of my hoodie fall, and reveal my bleeding wrists, and all I see on everyone was a look of horror.

Dr Strange POV:
All I could do was stare. That childs wrists were covered in cuts, that were bleeding down her arms. She opened her eyes a bit. I saw the red in her eyes, of fear.

She reminded me of me at her age. Not knowing what to do. Descides to hurt myself because I don't know what to feel. Feeling so helpless, that you want to feel something, anything. I set her down a bit, and I did something that surprised all of us. Including me.

I hugged her.

I hugged her, and she hugged back. I felt her tears fall into my shoulder. All I wanted was for this kid to be happy. And I didn't know why.

----------------------

OMG, uncle Strange. Perfect. * Wipes fake tear away* bootiful.