Chapter twenty-six - Home Cavetown.

Brandy's POV:
I walked around the tower, rubbing my eyes tiredly. I spot a room near Bucky's, I'd never seen before. I step inside and see a music room.

I spot a piano, and sit down. When I was younger I remember someone teaching me how to play. I popped my fingers, and exhaled.

My fingers glided over the keys, and I sang along quietly.

Often I am upset.

That I cannot fall in love, but I guess.

That is the voice of stress of falling out of it.

Are you tired of me yet?

I'm a little sick right now, but I swear.

When I'm ready I will fly us out of here.

I hummed for a bit.

I'll cut my hair.

To make you stare.

I'll hide my chest.

And I'll figure out a way to get us out of here.

I hummed some more.

Bucky's POV:
I was sitting on my bed, when I heard music from next door. I opened my door, and heard a small voice singing along to it.

I opened the door quietly, and saw Brandy sitting at the piano. Her arms were unwrapped, showing her burned arm and scarred arm.

She had a bandage sticking out from under her hoodie, and I felt worry build up inside me. I leaned against the door frame and listened.

Turn off your porcelain face.

I can't really think right now in this place.

There's too many colors enough to drive all of us insane.

Are you dead?

Sometimes I think I'm dead.

Cause I can feel ghost and ghouls wrapping my head.

But I don't wanna fall asleep just yet.

She paused for a moment but continued playing music.

By now Steve had joined me in the doorway. He was smiling, and watching her hands glide over the keys.

My eyes went dark.

I don't know where.

My pupils are.

But I'll figure out a way to get us out of here.

'Get a load of this monster.'

'She doesn't know how to communicate.'

'Her mind is in a different place.'

'Will everybody please give her a little bit of space?'

'Get a load of this trainwreck.'

'Her hairs a mess, and she doesn't know who she is yet.'

'But little do we know the stars welcome her with open arms.'

'Get a load of this monster!'

'She doesn't know how to communicate!'

'Her mind is in a different place!'

'Will everybody please give her a little bit of space!'

'Get a load of this trainwreck!'

'Her hairs a mess and she doesn't know who she is yet!'

'But little do we know the stars welcome her with open arms!'

She played in silence once again for a bit.

Time is.

Slowly.

Tracing his face.

But strangely it feels like home in this place.

She put her hands in her lap, and Steve began clapping. She whirled around, her cheeks scarlet red.

I joined him and clapped. It was really good. I didn't know she could play piano.

Brandy's POV:
Steve and Bucky stood in the doorway clapping, and my cheeks were bright red and warm.

I bury my face in my hoodie and groan.

" Hey, kid? What's with the bandages?" Bucky said walking over.

" The Vulture escaped yesterday. As soon as I heard the news I bolted out a window. I found him, and y'know attacked. Idiot tried to get here, so yeah. Apparently he had a pocket knife."

He looks over at Steve for confirmation. Steve sighed and laughed dryly.

" Yep. We were watching the news, and she literally jumped off the couch. I tried to stop her, but it didn't work. She jumped out a window? Yeah." Steve yawned and stretched.

Bucky looked at me. " What's with you and jumping out of windows??" I scoff and look at them.

" What's with this family and watching me in my sleep, or spying on me?" Bucky and Steve stand there for a moment, then nod.

" You have a point." I smile and look around. My gaze lands on my arm that's all burned up.

" I might as well just get a metal arm like you Bucky, then I can be cool like you too." I say staring at my arm in dissatisfication. Bucky snaps his gaze towards me.

" Oh, h___ no! Nope nope! You are not getting a metal arm! It was excruciatingly painful!"

" LANGUAGE!!" Steve yells surprising me and Bucky.

" I'm gonna watch you, Stevie. If I hear you curse, you will never be able to hear again for how loud I'll yell!" I say with a smile.

" Pshh, try me!"

Something pops into my head when my gaze lands on a guitar. I smile.

" I'm going to play guitar as a wolf!" I screech changing into a wolf. Bucky and Steve burst into laughter. I bound happily, over to the guitar. I wriggle my head into the strap, and hold the guitar in front of me.

That person that taught me piano also taught me guitar and a couple other things.

I pluck the strings and play another Cavetown song. Lemon Boy. I hum and sing quietly along as I strum the strings.

Bucky and Steve sit in front of me and watch intently.