Chapter eight - where did he come from?

Brandy's POV:
I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I felt that I was being watched, so I looked around. My eyes landed on a figure near the door of the room.

" FRIDAY, turn on the lights. " I murmured, and the room lit up. I flinched a bit and looked back at the figure. It was Loki. Loki? Loki! I stared at him for a couple minutes, and he stared back.

" Hey Brandy, have you seen Loki anywhere? " Tony asked opening the door. I glanced over at the god. He was vigerously shaking his head. " N-no, sorry. " I lied.

" It's ok! Tell me if you see him! " Tony called walking down the hallway. I sighed and looked back at Loki. I realized I had changed into a kitten in my sleep. I changed back human.

I looked over at Loki. He was staring at me still. But now, he had a strange look. A look that said, ' OMG I wanna adopt it! ' " Um. Did I do something wrong? " I asked rubbing my head.

" Hm? Oh! No no. Thanks for helping me, young one. " I just tilted my head. " I thought you and Thor called us ' mortals ' ? " I asked. " Oh, your no mortal. You remind me of me. " I saw him smile a bit while stating his comment.

I heard a groan from the bed beside me, and me and Loki's eyes darted to the bed. I remembered it was Peter and looked back at Loki. He was still looking at the still waking up Peter.

I changed into a black kitten once again, and leapt to Peter's bed. I sat beside him, and kneaded at his head, with claws sheathed. He lifted his head up and scowled in annoyance. I smiled ( if cats can smile ).

I heard a figure sit beside me, and I glanced over. It was Loki. But he had taken the form of an adult black cat. He noticed I had looked over and purred. Peter looked confused for a moment, then seemed to understand.

" So. He was here? " I jumped at Tony's voice and fell off the bed. I screwed my eyes shut preparing for me to fall onto the hard floor. But nothing came. I opened my eyes, and I suddenly felt something lift me up from my scruff.

When I was on the bed, I saw Loki set me down. He licked between my ears to flatten my ruffled fur. I looked over at him in surprise. My cat instincts got the better of me, and I purred.

" Loki! I knew you'd like the young Brandy! " I heard Thor's voice boom from the doorway. I looked over, and saw a smiling Thor, and a wide eyed Tony. I heard Peter awwwww from beside us.

I felt... calm. Loki stopped licking between my ears and looked pleased. I noticed he was purring as well. I smiled, and laid down. I felt Loki curl up beside me. I think I've found my new favorite God.

Tony's POV:
Is it weird to say I was jeolous? Since when was I jeolous of someone? I watched as Loki and my what I looked at as my child, fall asleep, as cats, purring. Who likes the God of mischief?

Peter was giggling and smiling. I heard Thor laugh from behind me. " This is a miracle! Loki has found a child he is fond of! " I just rolled my eyes.

I heard Steve rush down the hallway towards us. " I heard you found Loki? " He stopped in the doorway looking confused. He saw where I was looking and looked over. " Oh. " The super soldier smiled as he sighed.

" Well I'm not surprised. " Bucky suddenly said making all of us jump. " How long have you been there?! " I snapped. " Long enough to see the jeolousy in your eyes. " He said smugly.

Steve and Thor looked at me questioningly. " Ok, fine. So what if I wish I could be like a parent to her? Is that too much to wish? " I mutter. Their eyes widen at this.

" Tones, you are a dad to me. You all basically represent my parent figures. Loki is like a dad to me, and I met him about ten minutes ago! " I heard a small voice mew across the room.

I saw Bucky smirk at the comment from the kitten. " Haha! You wished for it too! " I yelled pointing a finger at the Winter Soldier. He just shrugged in response.

I saw Peter lay down beside the two cats, and they all fell asleep.

" FRI, take a photo. " I ordered the AI. I heard the sound of a camera, and then it stopped. I got my phone from my pocket, and looked at the photo.

" Send it to me and Buck, that is going to be my new background! " I heard Steve say.

After I sent it to them I walked into the kitchen.

Loki's POV:
I woke up, and saw the small figure of Brandy curled beside me. She shifted in her sleep and snuggled close to me. This is my new favorite person. I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.

------------------------

Sorry this is short, I stayed up all night thinking of ideas. 😅