Chapter six - Thanos is a butt

( this is time skipped to when Thanos has all the stones. Heh, get it. Ok moving on. )

Tony's POV:
All I could do was stare in horror. I saw Thanos holding the small figure of Brandy with a hesitant look. Peter was glaring angrily. If a glare could kill someone, Thanos would be dead by now.

I could hear Brandy's coughs and wheezes for breath. Thanos rose up his hand with the stone full gauntlet. Brandy reached up a shakey hand as Thanos prepared to snap. I saw a red glow from her screwed up eyes.

A red glow went around the gauntlet. I saw Thanos look into her eyes with fear. She opened her eyes, they were blood red. She looked over to Stephen who was injured on the ground, she growled, and clenched her fist and jolted it up, and the gauntlet flew off his hand.

Brandy grabbed it and flew into the air, with Thanos' goons reaching for her. She had cuts all over her, and her clothes were torn just like everyone else.

Brandy's POV:
I held onto the huge gauntlet and stared into Thanos' terrified eyes.
" That's what happens when you hurt my family. " I hiss and began fighting off his goons, as all the others on my side charged to take everything down.

When all the goons I was fighting were gone, I saw Stephen trying to fend off a horde. I went over and helped as we fought back to back.

" Aren't you like, twelve? " Stephen asked straining and fighting. I just shrug his question off and kept fighting. When I knew Stephen had it under control I looked around.

I saw Thanos bounding towards me, and I growled. I used my magic and changed into a large tiger with wings as black as night. I roared with the gauntlet safely tucked under my wing.

" We got another cat on the team. " I heard Quill remark before going back to battle. I looked forward at Thanos who was a few feet away. I growl deeply.

Thanos runs at me with his double sided blade. I dodged to the side as he lunges towards me. I didn't dodge swiftly enough and I feel a sharp pain my side.

I pounce at Thanos and pin him down. I remember his blade too late, again. I see a smirk form on his face as he slashes at my face. I feel the hot blood seap from my now injured eye. I open it and growl.

Thanos has gotten up, and he had a swarm of his goons surrounding me. I pace around growling.

I swiftly leap at one, and tear it's head off. ( Jesus this is graphic. I know Wade wasn't in infinity war, but bear with me. ) The others charge at me, and I pursue them too.

I see a flash of red and black, and most of them were decapitated. I turn around swiftly, and I see Deadpool.

Deadpool lifts his mask up, and I see Wade. I smile, or er, what tigers do.

" You take Squidward, I'll take these little sh__'_! " He calls to me, and I nod. I run at Thanos with a growl. I see Aunt Nat running behind me with knives ready. I also spot Mr. Stark fighting with Peter by his side.

I leap at Thanos with my claws unsheathed, but feels a deep pain in my stomach. I look down and see, one of the goons' knives sticking out of my stomach. I turn back human and stumble around, black dots clouding my vision.

I yank out the knife and callapse.

Wades POV:
I took down all the sh__'_ and I look over to see how Brandy is doing. I stumble a bit, when I see her drop a bloodied knife. No no no... That was the knife I had dodged. I saw her fall to the ground.

I ran to her, but Peter was quicker. Natasha was fighting off Thanos quite well. I watched helplessly, as Tony arrived around her.

" Get some others, we can form a protective ring around her, so the Strange dude can help her! " Tony seemed surprised at my seriousness I had in my voice. He murmured something into his mic.

Soon Avengers and Guardians had formed a ring around Brandy and Strange.

Dr. Stranges POV:
I tried to heal her fast and efficiently. She had a wound in her side, on her face, and a deep gash in her stomach.

I healed her enough for her to fight, and shook her awake. She opened her eyes and sat up. She looked around at the protective sheild that people had made around us. She got up, wincing from time to time.

I noticed she was still gripping the gauntlet like her life depended on it. I watched as she slipped it onto her hand. It seemed to melt around her small hand.

Some people glanced backwards and smirked. Others when they glanced widened their eyes.

I watched as she flew into the air, placing her fingers in snapping position.

" You can never underestimate the powers of a family. Especially, a kid. " She said with a smirk, and snapped. I watched as all of Thanos' goons turned to dust around us.

Thanos sat down, and he to, turned to dust. Brandy fell to the ground, and sat there breathing deeply inward and outward.

Tony and Peter were the first to walk over. Soon after the others filed in, to look at the kid. Her right arm was badly burned and she looked exhausted. Tony picked her up, and propped her up against something metal.

I saw the Merc walk over and sit beside her. I stood where I was and watched the friends speak together.

" When this over, you wanna hang out sometime? " I heard the Merc ask with hopefulness. She coughed in response and looked up at Tony.

He scooped her up, and she burrowed into him, her eyes closed as she fell asleep. Everyone was puffing, clearly exausted.

- Time Skip _  at the med wing of the A tower brought to ya by the cinnamon rolls -

We all were gathered around the young kid bed. It had been a week, and she still wasn't awake.

Suddenly, she stirred a bit and I saw her eyes flutter open.

Tony's POV:
I choked back a sob as I saw her open her eyes. Peter threw his arms around her on one side, and Wade on the other. She hugged them both with a big smile on her face.

I saw Wanda walk into the room. " Is my baby cinnamon roll awake?! " She called and saw Brandy looking up at her.

Wanda dashed to her side, and hugged her. We all were slightly emotional as the young kid hugged each of us. It seemed she was ignoring her burnt arm.

After all of us, got a weak hug from her she got us to get all the cords off her. She then, stood up and walked to the kitchen.

" FRIDAY, can you make me a sandwich, please? " She called the AI groggily. " Yes, right away Brandy. " The AI responded cheerfully. " Thank you. "

She sat there and ate, and I sat beside her.

" Does it hurt? " I ask. I must've had that tone that said, ' it should've been me. You shouldn't have risked your life to save ours. ' The question hung in the air, and she didn't bite into her food.

She looked up at me, and simply nodded. Then went back to eating. She was awfully quiet. When she finished, she used her magic to change into a black, slim kitten. She walked up to the couch, and curled up on a soft pillow.

Peter walked over to her, he looked exausted as well. He laid down, his head beside her small feline head. Soon they were both asleep, and I heard faint purrs coming from Brandy.

" FRIDAY, did you get a picture of this? " I asked the AI. " Yes sir, it has been added to, ' the cinnamon rolls only!' folder. Everyone burst into laughter at the name except me and Wanda. She had a small smirk.

" You like the name? It suits them. " She called over, and I couldn't help but chuckle. I looked over at Brandy. I spotted one of her front legs didn't have as much fur, and I could see the burnt skin underneath.

Brandy shifted in her sleep, she had her head rested on Peters hand, and I had to hold in an ' OMG, they are cinnamon rolls! ' for my dignities sake.

We all headed up stairs, and went to bed.