USJ Incident!

izuku was voted class rep today at the class with momo being vice rep'

Lunch Time

*ALARM* *ALARM* *ALARM*

Bakugou: Wait what does that mean?"

Izuku: Cignal no. 3 meaning someone got inside of UA

'everyone was panicking around everybody except the trio but they noticed that their are students getting caught up in this frenzy getting knocked down'

Izuku: *looks out of the window* its just the media

'izuku then proceeds to use his flame wings to fly in the middle of the canteen to yell at these heroes'

Izuku: EVERYONE CALM DOWN ITS JUST THE MEDIA STOP PANICKING WE ARE UA STUDENTS WE SHOULD ACT LIKE ONES!"

'then the students started to look out of the door to see the media and eraser head and present mic holding them up'

Izuku: APOLOGIZE TO THE PEOPLE ON THE FLOOR BECAUSE THEY GOT KNOCKED DOWN BECAUSE OF YOUR PANIC ATTACKS!"

' izuku stated again with a devilish look making everyone obey to his orders, Then after that izuku just floated back to their table with bakugo and todoroki and ate lunch'

Aizawa: Ok so i have a suprise announcement to make"

Kaminari: What is it a pop quiz"

Aizawa: No we will be taking a trip to the USJ to practice your safety skills and hero skills, meet me outside and put on your hero costumes

'After all of them put on their hero costumes they then go outside to see the bus knowing he gotta make a seating arrangement he just casually said'

Izuku: Just go sit next to the person you are close in class so that you guys can chat when we are riding

'izuku stated making everyone agree after they got in the trio sit next to each other and the people in front of them was kaminari,jiro,kirishima,asui and mina (ochako sat next to Iida and momo)'

Asui: Kero I have seen you three have become closer ribbit~

Kirishima: Yeah you three act like your brothers"

Mina: yeah and it looks like izuku is the little brother bakugo is the middle brother and todoroki is the older brother"

'the three just look at each other and just smiles'

Izuku: Well we do treat each other like family"

Todoroki: They made me feel like i belong and make me laugh so that's why i care so much for them

Bakugou: Haha! No matter what happens we three will always have each other's back *hugs the two*

'then they arrive shortly after and then thirteen started to explain everything about safety and rescuing trainings'

' izuku noticed a purple portal appear in the middle of the facility'

Izuku: VILLAINS!"

Aizawa :THIRTEEN GET THE KIDS TO SAFETY I'LL HOLD THEM OFF WHILE YOU CAN GET THE TEACHERS IN HERE!"

Hand man: Hehe..i don't think so Kurogiri make the students in different environments with villains

'then after the students got into stairs half of the students are scattered in random places the remaining students are Izuku,Bakugou,Todoroki,Iida,Uraraka,Kirishima and Mina '