Phone Call..

-yo
-----------------------------------------------------------
'izuku and the class is shown, on the classroom waiting for mr aizawa to show up'

Aizawa: *walks in* ok class.. good morning..

Class: good morning!

Aizawa: today! We are gonna go to, one of the arena's (sorry i don't know what's the names of the training fields or whatever) so grab your costumes and lets get going!

Class: Hai!

-Timeskip-
'the class is shown, walking into the training ground, they were confused at first but, izuku caught on immediately'

Izuku: *grins* so we're gonna be training here then.. ay..

Aizawa: *smiles* as smart as ever problem child! Ectoplasm and cementos are here.. but.. they're still 3 more..

Class: 3 more?..

I,B,S: don't tell me..

*Door slams open*

???: Gomen! Gomen!

Class: *gasp*

Mirio: we were a little late!

Class: the big 3!

Nejire: hai hai! Oh? *Looks at izu* Izu! *Runs to him and hugs him* hehehe.. I missed you..

Izuku: hehehe *hugs back* missed you too, neji..

Aizawa: ok enough.. toying around.. everyone go to your places! Your objective today, is to make new moves and, improve on your weaknesses undestand?!

Class: Hai!

'then everyone started, going to they're respective, area's and the big 3 came to help, the others while izuku just stayed, witg mr aizawa'

Aizawa: not gonna join in problem child?..

Izuku: *shakes his head no* nah.. i might destroy the whole building..

Aizawa: hmm..

*Flash back*
'aizawa is seen on the forest with izuku, training his quirk, he wanted to tell izuku, that it was curfew but'

Izuku: CRIMSON BLAZE MODE! *turns golden* CRIMSON SUN! *makes a miniture sun and throws in directly to the tree*

Aizawa: Problem child don't!

'then izuku appears infront of, the sun with his gauntlet on hold and then, he used his famous move'

Izuku: FLAME COUNTER! *Reflects back the sun* GYA! *Goes infront of the sun again* FLAME COUNTER!

Aizawa: i gotta stop, this before he destroys the whole forest.. *walks out of the bushes* hey problem child!

Izuku: Flame cou- huh? *Look at mr aizawa forgetting the sun* hey mr aizawa what are you doing here?

Aizawa: its curfew!

Izuku: oh ok.. *falls back down* thanks for reminding me.. *walks towards aizawa*

*Explosion* *Boom* *fire*

'izuku and aizawa look at the distance, to see that half of the forest is burning into a crisp, with a massive crater'

Izuku: 'oh crap'

Aizawa: *getting angry* p-p

Izuku: *whistle* bye bye! *Runs away*

Aizawa: *shouting* PROBLEM CHILD!

*Flash back ends*

Aizawa: *sweat drops* aint wrong.. problem child..

Izuku: see?

*Ring* *ring* *ring*

Izuku: hmm? *Looks at phone* gotta take this.. see ya later.. *walks out*

Aizawa: *nods*

Nejire: hmm.. *follows izuku*

-Outside-
'izuku is shown, going to a corner location, with nejire secretly following him'

Nejire: 'izuku who are you, talking to?'

Izuku: yeah hello?

???(call): ahh great! You picked up.. well i was wondering if you want go be apart of my agency?

Nejire: 'agency?! Who?!'

Izuku: *thinks* sorry nighteye.. I gotta decline..

Nejire: 'nighteye?! He was getting, picked up by nighteye himself and he rejects him?!'

Izuku: don't get me wrong, sir I'll help you fight the, villains but, joining your agency is a no no.

Nighteye(call): *sigh* ok.. i understand but why did you reject? Do you already have an agency in mind?

Izuku: oh absolutely..

Nejire: 'where is he going?, I'll join him, I'll leave ryoku's agency, i just wanna be with izuku'

Nighteye(call): oh.. who is it?

Izuku: im going to be joining..

Nejire: 'just tell us'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ryoku's agency

Nejire: EHHH?!

Nighteye(call): is that so? Ryoku huh? Why though?

Izuku: i wanna improve my flying skills, and she seems to be the best bet..

Nejire: 'oh.. so that's the reason'

Nighteye(call): tell me the real reason.. you wanna join her other than, learn more flying tricks from her

Izuku: you know.. sir your quirk See's the future right? So you already know what im gonna say.. so why bother?

Nighteye(call): i wanna hear it from your ear

Nejire: 'what's the other reason?'

Izuku: *sigh* fine its because i wanna spend more time with nejire

-jayden out