Preparation! (Cf arc part 1)

-yo
----------------------------------------------------------
-Friday-
'it was now the day, of the festival, everyone was preparing they're own respective things class 1-b was making a play, the Dancers of class 1-a was practicing with mina and the singers rehearsed one final time'

-Music Room-
'the band is shown, to consist izuku,jirou, bakugou and Todoroki and this was their last rehearsal.'

Jirou: ok guys! Its our last rehearsal for our show today! Lets make it a huge bang!

I,B,S: HAI!

'After they were done, jirou was happy and she was the 1st one to leave the room, so that she can get her costume ready, the boys have a plan..'

Izuku: hehehe.. she won't suspect a thing..

Bakugou: i know..

Todoroki: i just hope kiri and kaminari didn't forget..

Izuku: they won't but, yeah im gonna go now guys see you later at the show!

B,S: Bye!

'izuku left, the room to buy ingredients for a candy apple because they weren't any candy apples in the event'

Izuku: got too. Buy ingredients.. and make. The apple!

'izuku leaves the facility, and quickly flew off to the market'

-Meanwhile-
'Gentle and la brava is currently, exiting they're, facility and now was walking towards ua'

Gentle: hahahaha.. they won't suspect a thing..

La brava: i know right gentle? We're gonna ruin that school festival thing they got with this *shows laptop*

???: Oh? Don't mind if i do *takes laptop*

G,L: What?!

'the figure just took the laptop, off la brava's hands then, gentle shouts at him'

Gentle: who do you think you are?! Huh?!

???: I think you already know who i am *turns around*

G,L: *gasp*

Izuku: im blaze! Hero in training, and now your gonna ruin our fun ey? *Smirks* lets see.. if your still gonna be laughing

 if your still gonna be laughing

Both: ?!

Izuku: when you two are behind bars...

-meanwhile-
'mirio and aizawa is seen, picking up eri from the hospital and her, having a new outfit'

Nurse: she's well dressed already sir..

Aizawa: *nods*

Nurse: come out eri-chan!

Eri: h-hai.. *comes out*

Mirio: *gasp* eri-chan you look so cute!

Aizawa: *nods* ready to go?

Eri: *nods* h-hai..

'aizawa, mirio and eri, goes outside and goes inside aizawa's car, and instantly goes directly to ua'

Mirio: hey eri-chan are you excited to see, blaze? Sing?

Eri: Blaze-san is gonna sing?

Mirio: *nods* hai! And candy apples too!

Eri:*face lights up* candy apple!

Mirio: Apple! HAHAHAA

Aizawa: 'do i say to them that, we have no candy apples.. nah.. problem child can handle this..'

-Back To izuku-
'izuku is seen, standing infront of gentle and la brava with their laptop in hand'

Gentle: w-what are you doing here?! You shouldn't be even outside!

Izuku: *burns laptops* too bad.. *lets go* that i was busy buying food *Crushes it with his feet* but is that really a bad thing though?..

Gentle: *grabs la brava* Come on lets go! *Uses quirk to trampoline himself around*

Izuku: oh no you don't! *Flies after him, using his wings* FLAME COUNTER! *destroys the trampolines*

Gentle: Crap!

La brava: gentle..

-Back to class 1-a-
'bakugou, kirishima, Todoroki and kaminari is seen talking to each other on a couch'

Bakugou: we're still good for later yeah?

Kaminari: oh definitely the ladies will love it!

Kirishima: it was a good plan from midoriya bro..

Todoroki: not manly Kirishima?

Kirishima: what?! No definitely manly!

-back to mirio and eri-
'aizawa, mirio and eri is seem to be on traffic, and aizawa was growing impatient a bit but, keeps his cool because there's a child in the car'

Mirio: you can sleep eri-chan i can just wake you up when we arrive there!

Eri: no.. i wanna be on my best condition when i watch blaze-san singing!

Mirio: *smiles* ok then..

-back to izuku-
'izuku chased gentle to a construction site, which gain a smirk from gentle because he thought he had the advantage in this zone'

Gentle: *grins* take this *begins to throw all kinds of pillars towards izuku*

Izuku: *dodged all of the pillars* too slow *appears infront of him*

Gentle: wha-

La brava: huh?!

Izuku: this is for, almost ruining eri's suprise *DFLAME MODE* DFLAME BARRAGE! *Punches and kicks gentle and la brava pushing them to the ground*

Gentle: grr..

Izuku: *pushes gentle and la brava's back to the ground* its over.. give up.. before i do something risky..

'then la brava started having flashbacks of being called a freak and being disowned, and was now realizing what she couldn't say before'

La brava: gentle..

Gentle: *looks at la brava*

La brava: i love you.. *uses quirk*

Izuku: this can't be good..

-jayden out